Chapter 29

Scott's POV

When we go up the stairs in the evening, I let Philip walk into our room, and I stay in the doorway.

"I will go to my parents' room, to talk with papa." I say.

"Okay, just don't stay there too long." He says, and he comes over to give me a kiss, then he goes to sit on the bed.

I close the door behind me, and I go down the corridor to my parents' room.

When I reach it, I knock on the door, and soon it's opened by Mason, my parents' other mate.

"Is papa here?" I ask him.

"Yeah." He responds.

"Can I talk to him?" I ask, so he looks back inside of the rooms, then he nods his head.

"Do you want us to go downstairs for a while?" Dad asks me when I enter the room.

"If you could." I say, so he takes Mason's hand, and they go outside of the room, closing the door behind them.

Papa is laying on the bed with his face in the pillow, so I sit next to him, and I take the pillow from him.

He sighs loudly, and he decides to sit up, before he looks at me with a sad smile.

"I don't blame you for anything, I know that you didn't intent for it to happen." I say.

"But it did happen, and I feel very bad about it." He tells me.

"Well, you should stop feeling bad then, Philip and I will most likely have another kid in the near future, so it's not that big of a deal." I tell him.

"Yeah, but that does change the fact that you were supposed to have one now." He says.

"I'm sure that we m won't forget about what happened, but Philip and I forgive you, and that's what matters." I say.

"It doesn't seem like Philip forgives me." He responds, slightly amused.

"I have talked to him, and he agreed to forgive you, but he definitely won't forget it." I tell him, and he nods.

"Alright." He tells me, so I give him a hug, and I go out of the room.

I enter my room, and it seems that Philip decided to take a shower, so I sit on my bed to wait on him.

He comes out about five minutes later, and he doesn't have any clothes on him.

"Don't you have a towel?" I ask him, and he chuckles.

"I do have one." He says, and he shows me the towel that he's using to dry his hair.

"Well, you should cover yourself with it then." I tell him.

"I don't think so." He tells me, and he comes to sit on the bed next to me.

"My family is in the house, and most of them are upstairs." I tell him.

"Then you will have to be quiet." He tells me, and he leans in to give me a kiss.

I kiss him back, and son he's on top of me, so I let him do what he pleases.