Chapter 24

Scott's POV

We sit on the couch, and papa demands the explanation, so I tell him everything that have happened to me since I met Philip.

"I will have to lock him in the cellars, he will have to be punished for what he did, at least if he wants to stay here, if not then I can just kill him." Papa tells me.

"But he's my mate." I tell him, but he just shakes his head, and he pulls his phone out, most likely to call the guards, so they can come here, and take Philip.

I quickly steal the phone from him, and I break it with my feet, while he groans at the sight of it.

"I won't let you lock him in the cellars." I say, while Philip is just watching us, not knowing what to say.

"I can't let him stay here, what if he will do something to you again?" Papa asks me.

"Then I will let you lock him there, but I doubt that he will do anything, he doesn't even have his guns anymore." I tell him.

"I don't like this situation, I don't want to have a hunter in my house, or even in my pack." He tells me, and I sigh in frustration.

"Well, he's my mate, and I want to stay with him, so you either will let us stay or we will go." I tell him seriously.

"We will figure it out, but for now he needs to be locked in the cellars." Papa tells me.

Before I can say anything, he goes towards Philip, and he grabs him by the back of his neck.

"Leave him." I tell papa, but he doesn't listen me, so I decide to stand in the doorway to block his way.

"Move out of my way." Papa tells me with a frustrated voice.

"No." I tell him.

He pushes me out of his way, as gently as he can, and then he goes towards the front door.

I try to go after him, but my stomach starts to hurt, so I let out a whine, and they turn around to face me.

"What's wrong?" Philip asks.

"My stomach hurts." I tell him, and then I feel that some liquid is getting out of me, so I look down, and I can see that my light grey pants are getting red quickly.

Papa swears under his breath, and he comes towards me.

He quickly picks me up, then he runs out of the front door, and to the pack hospital.

I look over his shoulder, and I can see that Philip is following us, so I let out a sigh of relieve.

"What's going on." The Doctor asks when we enter the pack hospital.

Then he sees my pants, and he quickly tells papa to lay me on the bed.

Then Doctor Chris tells him to get out, and he closed the door, before he comes over to examine me.

A few minutes later he looks at me with a sad expression, making me even more worried than I already was.

"You have miscarried." He tells me.