Chapter 7

Philip's POV

The next morning, I go to the basement, right after I wake up.

I can't wait to see if the werewolf is pregnant, not that I think about it, I shouldn't have used my sperm, I don't know what got into me.

I was supposed to take it from one of the other werewolves that we have, but instead I ended up giving him my own.

I enter the basement, and I give the werewolves some water, so they won't die too quickly, and then I go towards the room that I have left my werewolf in.

I have caught it, so it's mainly mine, we are allowed to have one werewolf, since there's a lot of us, and we don't have too much space for all of them.

And if we get bored, or we already did all the experiments on our werewolf, then we can kill them, and we get another one.

This is my fifth werewolf, and I'm quite happy with this catch, so I doubt that I will be letting him go anytime soon.

I enter the room, and I can see that he's sleeping, so I sit on the table, and I shake him slightly.

He opens his eyes, but I know that he can't see me.

"It's me." I say, and I move my hand on his exposed stomach.

"I know, I can smell you." He tells me, and I roll my eyes at myself, I have no idea how I could forget about werewolves' sense of smell.

"Let's see if you're pregnant." I tell him, but he shakes his head.

"I need to go to the toilet." He tells me, so I untie him, and I take him to the bathroom, that is right next to this room.

I help him sit on the toilet, and I tie him to it, to make sure that he won't be able to leave.

Then I go outside to give him some privacy, since I really don't feel the need to see him while he sits on the toilet.

After a few minutes I go back inside, and I untie his hands to let him clean himself.

When he's done I take him back to the room that we were in before, and I pin him to the table again.

I'm surprised that he isn't putting much fight, since all my other werewolves weren't this nice, and I had to use a lot of strength while I was trying to move them around.

I check if my werewolf is pregnant, and it turns out that he is, so I laugh a little, already excited about seeing the process of the male pregnancy.

We never had a male werewolf that had a womb, and wasn't an Omega, so I'm sure that a lot of my friends will want to see the progress too.

"You're pregnant." I tell him, and he nods in acknowledgement.

"Will you let me out of this restrains, or will I have to lay here for the next half a year?" He asks me.