Chapter 9

Philip's POV

The next day, I look for my brother, so we can hang out for a while, since I'm bored, and I don't want to go to my werewolf again.

I find him in the living room, so I sit on the couch next to him, and he smiles when he sees me.

"I have to go hunting, I have killed my werewolf today." He tells me, and I nod in acknowledgement.

"I can go with you if you want." I tell him, and he agrees, so we take our guns, and we go towards his car.

He drives us towards the same pack that we got my werewolf from, and we go into the woods after we park the car.

"We decide to sit on the trees again, since it's the easiest way to shoot, because we have a good view form here.

We wait for a while, and soon a huge group of werewolves come our way, making both of us tense, since if they will realise that were here then we will be dead.

"We have to find them, I refuse to lose another kid." The biggest one says, and I assume that he's the Alpha.

"We will find him." Someone says.

"We should go this way today." The Alpha says.

They shift into their wolves, and the Alpha runs in front, while the rest of the werewolves follow him.

"We should go, before they come back." I say to my brother, and he nods in agreement, so we wait for a while to make sure that they won't come back, and then we go back to our car.

We drive to another pack, that is few hours from here, because Landon insists that he has to have a werewolf.

When we get there we sit for a few hours, but we eventually catch a male werewolf, so we take him with us, and we drive back to our house.

I help Landon put his werewolf into the basement, and then I go to check on mine.

I let him go to the bathroom, and then I restrain him, before I walk out to find Landon again.

"Do you want to watch something?" I ask him, when I find him in the back yard.

"Sure." He tells me, so we go to the living room, and I let him choose a movie.

We watch it for about two hours, and after it's done, we decide that it's time to sleep, but before that, I go to see my werewolf, since I haven't seen him that whole day, not counting the time that I took him to the bathroom.

So, I go to the basement, and I walk straight into the room that I left him in.

He's asleep again, so I sit on the table, and I touch his stomach gently.

I wonder when it will start to grow, I can't wait to see it, but I still don't know what I will do with the baby.

We usually kill the kids, or we drop them at one of the packs, but this time it's my kid, so I don't think that I will let myself do that.