Chapter 20

Philip's POV

When we cross the pack lands, I start to feel nervous.

Before I met Scott, I have never even thought about crossing the pack border, and now I'm doing it.

Before I can change my mind, and get out of this forest, we reach a big house, so I don't have any other option than to get off of Scott's back.

He shifts quickly, and then he dresses himself.

Right when he's done, the front door opens, and a big man comes outside.

"Scott." He says, and then he rushes towards us.

"Papa." Scott says, and then he hugs him tightly.

Then another man comes outside, I guess that it's the other father, and soon a lot of kids come outside too.

All of them greet Scott, and I smile at the sight.

Then I realise that one of the older boys is glaring at me.

"What is he doing here?" The kid asks Scott, so he turns around to look at me, and he extends his hand telling me to come to him, so I do it quickly.

"This is my mate." Scott tells them.

"He's a hunter." The kid says, and my eyes widen.

Now I can remember that I have seen this kid with a group of rogues, and they have almost killed me and my brother, but we managed to get out of their lands.

"I will explain everything, but can we sit down first, I was running through the forest with Philip on my back for over an hour." Scott says.

They let us inside of the house, and we sit in a huge living room.

"So, what happened?" The papa asks.

Scott tells them the story that we have agreed on, and they seem to believe him.

Until the kid decides to say another thing.

"I have seen him with a gun, he was trying to attack me, and my boyfriend about a year ago, and he had blocked his scent, so I'm sure that he's a hunter too." The kid tells them.

"Reggie, no one wants to hear about your fake boyfriend." One of the younger kids says.

"Be quiet Joshua." Reggie tells him.

"He can stay, but he will have to have some guards with him for a bit, and I want him to live in the pack house for now, just to make sure that he won't attack us when we don't expect it." The papa tells Scott.

Then Scott looks at me, and I nod in agreement.

"Fine." Scott says.

"And there's one more thing that I have to tell you." He says.

"Yeah?" The dad says.

"Philip and I have mated the last night, and now I can see." He tells them happily, and they stare at him in shock, before all of them decide to hug him again, to show him how happy they are for him.

I really can't believe that they didn't notice that he was looking curiously at everything that we have passed, ever since they came over to hug him.