Chapter 45

Philip's POV

I quickly jump from the tree that I was sitting on, and I run towards my mate.

He didn't even know that I was watching him, but I have came here about an hour ago, because I got bored.

I have found him in the crowd, so I stayed on the tall tree, to watch him train.

I can't say that I wasn't amused by how exhausted he looked, but now I'm worried, since he just threw up, and he is unconscious now.

I manage to reach him within seconds, and I see that one of the instructors is coming here too.

Before he can reach us, Scott opens his eyes, and I smile at him slightly.

"Are you fine?" I ask him, and he coughs slightly, before he shakes his head.

"I'm tired." He tells me.

I reach my hand to play with his hair, but I touch something wet, so I pull away, hoping that it's not blood.

When I see my hand I groan slightly, since it's covered with vomit, si I quickly touch the grass, hoping that I will get it off of me.

When I feel that someone is standing near us, I look up, and I see one of the instructor.

"I'm not training anymore." Scott tells him.

"You have to go to the hospital." He tells Scott.

Scott tries to sit up, but he drops back with a groan.

"I don't think I will be able to even stand up." Scott says, while looking at the sky.

The instructor sighs in frustration, but before he can say anything, I pick Scott up, and I go towards the pack hospital.

I'm barely able to carry him, so I hope that I will manage to get to the pack house.

It takes longer than I would have liked, but I get there, and I carry Scott to the hospital, with the last bit of strength.

I let the Doctor take Scott from me as soon as he sees us, and I want to follow him, but my body refuses to go any further, so I have to sit down on one of the chairs that are in the corridor, to get some strength back.

The Doctor comes out of the room not much later, and in a matter of a few minutes, Carter and Timmy come here.

So I tell Carter that Scott had fainted at the training, and all of us wait for another few minutes.

Then the Doctor tells us that we can see Scott, so we go inside, and Scott smiles when he sees me.

"What happened?" Carter asks the Doctor.

"He got too tired, you shouldn't force someone to trading for hours without a break, especially if they didn't train much before." The Doctor tells him, and Carter frowns.

"Everyone is allowed to take as many breaks as they need, as long as they don't leave the training for more than half of the time that they're supposed to train." Carter explains, and then he looks to Scott.

"Why didn't you take a break?" Carter asks him.

"I wanted to, but the Beta didn't let me, so I had to continue to train." Scott explains.

"I will have to talk to him." Carter says, and he goes outside, while pulling his phone out.