Chapter 33

Philip's POV

A few days later, Scott wants to go to the pack house, to see who's my brother's mate, and if Landon is treating her alright.

I didn't think that he would want to be anywhere near my brother, but it seems that he's determined to make sure that he won't hurt another werewolf, especially his mate.

I have told him everything that have happened, and he didn't know what to say at first.

I think that he doesn't like the fact that my brother is here, but he didn't say anything about it yet.

I'm very glad that he's trying to accept the fact that my brother will be staying, because I would like to have my brother close again.

He's a good guy, and I know that he did some bad things to werewolves, but we were taught that we should do it for our whole lives, so I can't blame him for it, especially since I have done the same.

Carter had let Landon stay in one of the apartments at the pack house, but it's at the part of the pack house that isn't really occupied, and now there are supposed to be some guards, to make sure that my brother won't do anything to this pack.

When Scott and I enter the pack house, he leads me in the direction that Carter had told him to go.

I can't believe that Carter let us come here, but I guess he believes that his guards can stop my brother from hurting his son, if my brother will decide to attack him.

Scott knocks on the door, and it opens not long later.

"Hi." My brother says, and Scott flinches at the sound of his voice, but he pushes past him, and I enter the apartment behind him, with a small laugh.

My brother stays at the doorway with a frown, but soon he closes the door behind him, and we decide to stay at the door, while Scott sits next to my brother's mate.

"Why are you here?" He asks me.

"Scott wanted to make sure that you're not hurting your mate." I say, and I motion with my head towards Scott, who is taking to the girl.

"I'm not hurting her." My brother tells me, and I chuckle.

"I know, but Scott won't believe in that for a long time, so I bet that we will be coming here every second day, so he can make sure." I tell him, and he just shakes his head in amusement.

Scott leaves the smiling girl not much later, and he comes over to us.

"We can go now." He tells me, so I nod.

He takes my hand, so I let him pull me towards the front door, but my brother stops up.

"Yeah?" Scott asks, sounding slightly irritated.

"I wanted to apologise for what I did to you." Landon tells him.

"I'm not forgiving you." Scott says with a glare.

"I didn't expect you to, but I wanted to apologise anyway." Landon tells him, so Scott nods, then we walk out of my brother's apartment, and we go towards Scott's house.