Chapter 16

Philip's POV

When I walk into the room a few days later, I have to stop at the doorway.

"Are you okay?" I ask Scott.

He's kneeling on the floor, and almost the whole floor in this small room is covered in vomit.

He only winces, so I quickly go to the bathroom, to take everything that I will need to clean the floor.

"I will do this." Scott tells me, when I start to clean.

"Sit on the bed." I tell him.

"But..." He says, but I cut him off.

"I told you to sit on the bed." I say, and he pouts at me, but he decides to do as I said.

So, I clean the floor as quick last I can, and then I clean it again, to make sure that it's clean.

When I'm done I sit on the bed next to him, and I touch his stomach, that is getting bigger with every day.

"Is the kid making you sick?" I ask, slightly amused.

"I think so." He tells me.

"You can get some rest, if you want to." I tell him, so he nods, and he lays down on the bed.

I play with his hair, and he sighs constantly, so I keep my hand there.

We stay like this for about an hour, but soon I decide that I should bring him something to eat, since he didn't eat anything since yesterday.

I come back only a few minutes later, and I give him the pizza that I got for him.

He takes it happily, and he eats all of it without complaining, he must have been very hungry after throwing up.

Since I usually have to force him to eat more then he wants to, because he wouldn't eat even half of the food that I bring for him if I would let him.

And I don't want him to die in here, at least lot yet, so I have to make sure that he eats enough to survive.

Right after he hands me the empty plate, he covers his mouth, and I look at him with a frown.

"Are you going to be sick again?" I ask him, and he nods.

He keeps covering his mouth for a few minutes, but he doesn't throws up, so he uncovers his face.

"I think I'm better now." He says.

"That's good." I tell him, and I kiss his forehead, then I give him some water, and he drinks it slowly.

"I really hate to see you vomiting." I tell him.

"I just hope that I won't be throwing up as much as my brothers did, when they were pregnant." He says.

"How many brothers do you have?" I ask him curiously.

"I have six brothers, and seven half brothers, but I haven't seen two of them in years, because they run away from the pack." He explains, and my eyes widen, making him chuckle.

"And you expect me to live with this many people for at least the next few months, if I will decide to take you back to your pack?" I ask him, slightly amused.

"Well, five of them aren't living in my parents' house anymore, so it's not that bad." He says, before he laughs slightly.