Chapter 15

Scott's POV

When I wake up the next morning, I open my eyes, and I almost fall from the medical table that I'm laying on.

I look at my mate again, and I blink repeatedly, I can't believe in what's happening right now.

I did know that I might be able to get my sight back when I will complete the mating bond with my mate, but I never believed that it will happen.

I also gave up on this option when I got to know that my mate is a human, since I didn't think that it would work if he won't be able to bite me, but it seems that I was wrong.

I don't take my eyes off of my mate, even though I can't see him anymore, because there are tears in my eyes.

"What's wrong?" He asks me, after a while.

"I can see." I say, and then a sob leaves my mouth.

He hugs me tightly, and I hug him back.

After a few minutes, I manage to calm down enough to stop the tears, so I look up to see Philip again.

I have no idea if he's handsome or not, since I have never seen anyone else, but I definitely like what I see.

I give him a kiss, and then I look around the room, it looks like how I have imagined the hospital room to look like, but I have already known that it would be similar.

Since I got a chance to touch most of the things that are here, while I was locked in this room.

It's very weird to actually see the things that surround me, I had to touch something to know what it was until now, but even though I have touched a lot of things, it's still very hard to recognise what everything is.

What colour is this." I ask Philip and I point at the door.

"It's white." He tells me, slightly amused.

"Is it light or dark colour." I ask him curiously.

"It's light." He responds, with a smile on his face.

I continue to ask him about the colours, and he responds to all of my questions without any complain.

"I really want to see red." I tell him, because I already know all of the colours that are in this room, but I haven't seen red yet, since nothing here is red.

"Why?" He asks me.

"Because my siblings used to tell me that red reminds them of anger, and I I'm curious how it looks like." I tell him.

"I can show you red." He says and I nod happily.

He stands up, and he comes towards me with something silver in his hand, then he sits next to me again, and he puts the silver thing to my tight.

It hurts, so I wince slightly, but then blood comes out of my leg immediately after that, and I forget the pain when I look at it.

"That's red?" I ask him.

"Yeah." He says.

Then he cuts his palm a bit, and he lets his blood mix with mine.

"What are you doing?" I ask him curiously, hit he just shrugs in response.