Chapter 19

Philip's POV

We manage to get out of the house without any trouble, so we run down the street, towards the forest.

We have planned to use my car, but I forgot that if I will take it, then I will wake everyone up, and I wouldn't want to do that.

So, we will have to get to the woods, and then I will ride on Scott's back.

Thankfully, the pack isn't that far, and we should get there within less than two hours if we will go through the forest.

When we reach the forest, Scott undresses, and then he shifts, so I get on his back, and I grip him as he told me to.

Scott starts to run, and I can't believe how quickly he can run, since he's not a very big wolf.

We run through the forest for a few minutes, but we soon come across a group of rogues.

I quickly shot them with my gun, and we run further.

Somewhere in the middle of the way, we decide to stop, so we could sleep, since we will have to tell Scott's family that we have mated tonight.

So, we climb on one of the trees, and I tie us to the branch with a rope that I have taken from the house.

Scott sleeps on my chest, while I lay on my back on the tree branch.

When I wake up it's already morning, so I shake Scott gently to wake him up.

When he opens he's eyes, I smile at him and he smiles back, then I untie the rope, but we stay on the tree, so we can eat something.

I take some food from my bag, and I we eat it in silence.

When we're done, we get down, and Scott shifts again.

I climb on his back quickly, and we run towards his pack, but we are stopped again.

I groan when I see a group of rogues running towards us, but I tell Scott to keep running, while I try to kill the rogues.

I manage to kill all of them in a matter of few minutes, but I don't think that we would have survived if Scott wasn't this fast.

A while later, Scott starts to whine, and he slows down, so I get off of his back, and he shifts.

"What's wrong?" I ask him.

"My finger hurts." He tells me.

I take his finger, and I groan when I realise that it's one of the fingers that I wasn't able to fix.

I try to rebreak it, but I seem to only make it worse, so I look at Scott with an apologetic look.

"I think that you will have to run like that the rest of the way, or we can walk, but it will take a bit longer." I tell him.

"I will run, I want to see my family as soon as I can." Scott tells me, and then he shifts, so I climb on him again, and we run the remaining way towards the pack lands.