Chapter 48

Philip's POV

When I wake up, I make a quick breakfast, and then I go up the stairs to wake Scott up.

He groans in annoyance, but he gets up anyway.

So, we go to the dining room, and we eat silently.

Not long later, Carter comes into the room, and he sits on the table with his own food.

Mason and Timmy come here not long later, so we start to talk about some nonsense, and somehow a few minutes later I'm being pulled outside by Scott, so I can ride on Carter's back.

I have no idea how I have ended up here, but it is what it is.

I look at the rest of the guys, and I see that Carter takes his clothes off, so I turn around to give him some privacy.

Soon I hear the sound of bones snapping, and when it's done, I turn around to see a huge black wolf.

I have seen him in his wolf form before, but back then I was at the top of the tree, so his wolf didn't look as big as it is now.

I thought that Scott was big, but he doesn't even compare to his father.

"I'm supposed to ride on him?" I ask Scott.

"Yeah, it will be fun." He tells me, and I nod reluctantly.

"How will I even get on his back?" I ask him.

"I will lift you." Mason tells me, so I nod, and I go towards him.

He lets me stand on his hands, and then he lifts me just high enough for me to be able to climb on Carter's back.

I almost fall, but I manage to catch enough fur to stay on his back, and he gives me a while, before he starts to walk.

I have no idea if I like it or not, but soon he starts to run slowly, and I already know that I don't like it at all.

"I want to get down." I tell him, but he doesn't listen.

He starts to run fasterx and I have to grip his fur tighter, so I won't fall.

I'm sure that he had heard what I told him, so I have no idea why he doesn't want to let me down.

We run around the house for a few minutes, until I throw up, and then he finally decides to let me down.

Mason and Timmy are laughing, and Scott looks at them angrily.

"I hate him." I tell them, when I manage to get to the ground safely.

Scott comes over to me, and he hugs me tightly, so I hug him back, although my head is spinning, and I can't see straight.

"They did it because they wanted to punish you for kidnapping me." He tells me, and I groan.

"I guess I deserved it then." I say.

"Maybe." Scott says.

"He definitely deserved it." Timmy says, and Mason nods in agreement.

Carter shifts back, and he's laughing at me, while I try to not fall to the ground.