Chapter 11

Scott's POV

I have been in this room for about two weeks now, Philip comes here every day, and he spends a lot of time with me.

I think that Philip is starting to like me, because he lets me do a lot of things now.

I'm not restricted by anything right now, I only have a collar around my neck, so I can't run away, because in pretty sure that they could track me because of that collar.

But I don't feel it that much, so I won't complain, especially because I know that Philip won't take it off.

I have tried to convince him to do it, but he refused several times.

Also, my stomach is starting to show that I'm pregnant, it's not big yet, but I can definitely feel that it's starting to grow, and I smile every time that I touch it.

What makes me smile even more, is the fact that Philip seems to care about this kid, so I'm very happy that I'm pregnant, although I would definitely prefer to be in my pack right now.

I think that I should start to convince Philip to let me get out of here, and hopefully I will be able to convince him to come with me too.

"Alright, sit down." Philip tells me, and I groan.

He might let me do a lot more things than before, but he still insists on doing his experiments, at least he does only the ones that won't affect the baby, so I only have to bear thought the pain.

I have learned that the more I get hurt, the faster I will heal, and it seems that Philip likes to cut my skin, so I'm starting to heal very fast.

To be honest, it might be useful if I will have to get out of here by force, so I don't mind this as much as I should.

I sit on the medical table, and Philip makes me lay down, then he restricts me, and then he starts with breaking my fingers.

He breaks them almost every day, and he never fixes them, so all of my fingers on my hands are bend in random directions, because they were broken multiple times over the last weeks.

It still hurts, but it doesn't hurt enough to make me scream, so that's good.

I just hope that the Doctor will be able to fix them, when I will get back to my pack, and I'm very grateful that I'm not able to see them right now.

When Philip brakes all of my fingers, he takes the knife again, and I wince at the pain right after he cuts my leg deeply.

"Do you have to do this?" I ask Philip after about half an hour of pain.

"No, but I like to see you in pain." He tells me, sounding amused.

And then he cuts me again, and he lets out a small chuckle when I whine loudly.

"Also, the scars look great on you." He tells me happily, before he cuts me again.