Chapter 32

Philip's POV

The front door opens a while later, so I stand up to see if it's Reggie and Landon.

When I see that it's them, I look at the unconscious, girl, but I don't recognise her.

So, I look at Reggie, who comes inside, while my brother stays in front of the house.

Reggie goes past me, and into his father's office, so I go out of the house, to stand next to my brother.

He puts the girl on the grass that is on the side of the house, and then we stand in silence for a while.

Soon Carter comes outside with an angry expression, and Reggie follows him, looking unimpressed.

"Another hunter." Carter says angrily, and I groan, because I already know that it will be hard to convince him to let my brother stay.

"I don't care that you're mated to my pack member, I won't be letting you stay." Carter tells Landon.

"Well, I have some informations that you might be interested in." My brother tells him.

"What informations." Carter asks.

"I will tell you if you will let me stay." Landon says.

"Tell me all the informations that you have, and if they will be important enough, then I will consider letting you stay." Carter tells him.

"If I will tell you everything, and you won't let me stay, then I won't have a place to stay." Landon tells him, and Carter groans loudly.

"Okay, I will let you stay, but I don't promise that you won't be locked on the cellars, at least for a while." Carter responds honestly.

"Alright, so our group of hunters didn't like the fact that Philip left with his werewolf, and they are assuming that either the werewolf took him, or that he went with him willingly." My brother starts.

"So, they decided that they will take him back, and to do that they will have to kill your pack, so they contacted a few more groups of hunters, and they are planning a huge attack on this pack." Landon says.

"I was on their side, but yesterday I decided that I would prefer to live with this girl, because I can feel this connection to her,  that I have never felt before.

But that won't be possible, if this pack will be killed in a matter of a few weeks.

So, I came here to tell you that you will have to help me get rid of the groups of hunters, that have agreed to help to kill this pack." He explains.

"When will the attract happen?" Carter asks.

"They plan to attack in less than a month, so we have to kill all the groups of hunters, before they got the chance to come here,  because then it will be a lot harder, since there will be a lot more of them at once." Landon says.

The girl groans, so we look at her to see if she's okay, and she glares at my brother, making him smile innocently.

"I told you that I will wait for you there. Why did you hit me?" She asks angrily, and my brother shrugs.

"I wanted to be sure." He tells her, and she rolls her eyes, before she stands up, and she comes over to hug my brother.