Chapter 36

Philip's POV

I have agreed to help Carter and his warriors to kill the hunters.

We decided to start with killing the groups that were supposed to help my former group.

And we have already done it, it took us only about a week, and all the four groups of hunters are dead.

To our luck, they were pretty small, so it wasn't very hard to kill them.

But today we will be going to my former group, and I'm a bit nervous to kill all of my former friends.

I would have tried to convince them to stop being the hunters, but I know that it won't happen, at least if they don't have a mate.

So, I decided that I should just kill them, I didn't even have contact with them since I left, and I can't say that I miss them very much.

Landon is helping us too, and we're both using the hunters' guns, that Landon had brought with him when he came, but they were taken from him right away.

Now we have them back, and I'm very glad that my brother thought to bring some guns, because our guns are a lot better than the guns the they have at the pack house.

Well, not they have all the guns that we have found in the hunters' houses, so I guess that they will be able to defend themselves better, and I will be able to train Scott better.

"We are leaving." Carter tells me, so I stand up, and I walk outside the door behind him.

Scott is still sleeping, since it's very early in the morning, and I didn't want to wake him up, although he has asked me to do it.

So, I follow Carter to the pack house, where the cars with Carter's warriors and my brother are waiting.

We get inside of one of the cars, and we drive off towards my former house.

We are silent the whole way, because Carter and I still aren't comfortable around each other, but the guys that are in the back sit are chatting, so it's not very quiet.

We reach my former house a few hours later, and we park about hundret feet away from it.

Then we get out of our cars, and we wait for everyone else to arrive.

When everyone is here, we take the guns, and then we go towards the hunters' house, I have been leaving here for a long time, so I know how to get inside unnoticed.

We go inside as quietly as possible, and we split into small groups, so we can go to the rooms that were assigned to us.

We kill everyone that is on our way, mostly with knives, since we don't want anyone from outside to hear us, but we have to use the guns sometimes too.

When everyone is killed, we go to help the werewolves that are still in the basement.

But when I open the door I can see that all of them were killed.

Carter sighs in frustration, but I grip him by his shirt, and I pull him up the stairs.

Then we leave the house, and we go back to the pack lands, where my mate is most likely already waiting for me.