Chapter 21

Philip's POV

We have stayed at Scott's house for a few hours, and I can't say that I don't like his family, but I don't think that they like me very much.

We were supposed to stay in the Alpha's apartment, but the papa, that introduced himself as Carter, decided that it would be better if we will stay here.

So, after a long discussion with everyone, it was decided that Scott and I will stay in Scott's room, while the kids, Timmy and Mason will go to live with Scott's brothers, Denver, Tyler, and Eliott.

I think that Carter doesn't trust me enough to let me stay alone with his son, let alone the whole pack that is in the pack house.

So, Scott and I didn't have any other option than to agree.

It's starting to get dark now, so the family is starting to leave.

I look at Scott, and he smile at me when he notices that I'm looking at him.

"We should go to a Doctor to check your fingers." I tell him.

"Yeah, I will ask papa if we can go to the pack hospital." He agrees, and then he goes out of the living room, leaving me alone, at least until Reggie comes here.

"Listen, you can't tell my parents that my boyfriend is a grown up rogue. Do you get it?" He asks me, with a stern voice that I would have considered scary, if Reggie wasn't just a kid.

"And why not? You have told them that you saw me, if you didn't then I wouldn't have even recognised you." I tell him.

"Lately, papa started to take seriously everything that I say about my boyfriend, so if you will keep that information to yourself, then I will tell him that I have been wrong.

And that my boyfriend, and I have seen the same hunter as we did before, and that he just looked very similar to you." Reggie tells me quietly.

I consider it for a moment, and then I nod in agreement.

"Alright, but I need a few days, otherwise papa will know that I'm lying." Reggie says.

"Fine." I respond.

"And I hope that you're not planning anything, otherwise you will have a pack of rogues hunting you." He tells me with a glare.

"I won't do anything." I say, and he nods once, then he walks out of the living room, and I can hear that he's going up the stairs, so I guess that one of the kids will be staying here after all.

"Reggie we're going." Timmy says, while he stands in front of the stairs.

"I will be staying here." Reggie yells back.

"Just let him stay, I will keep an eye on him." Carter says.

"Whatever, he won't even stay here for long." Timmy says, and Mason let's out a laugh.

I wonder where Scott went, he was supposed to talk with Carter, but Carter is right next to the living room, and I can't hear Scott.