Chapter 38

Scott's POV

Denver, Tyler and Eliott wanted to have a sibling night, so we left our mates at our houses, and we decided to go to the training grounds, so we can drink some alcohol.

I'm sure that papa and dad won't be very happy about this when they will find out, but they will have to get over it.

My younger brother is with us too, and we wanted to take Reggie as well, but we couldn't find him, so it's only the five of us.

Eliott takes the beer bottle first, and all of us do the same right after him, Denver opens the bottles, and then we start to drink.

When out bottles are empty, we take another bottle, and then another, until we can't drink anymore.

I know that our werewolf bodies will make sure that we will be sober in a matter of a few hours, but that doesn't change the fact that we will be able to have some fun, before this will happen.

Wyatt is the only one that refuses to drink, so we drink his bottles happily.

"Alright, what's going on here?" Reggie asks, so I look in the direction that his voice came from, and I smile when I see him.

"We were looking for you." Tyler tells him.

"I know, dad told me." Reggie says, and he sits next to us, then he takes one of the last beer bottles, but Wyatt takes it from him, before Reggie can drink any of it.

"I want it back." Reggie says, but Wyatt just shakes his head at him.

Wyatt doesn't talk, so Reggie can't argue with him about it, instead he takes another bottle, and this time he manages to drink a bit, before Tyler takes it from him.

"You're too small to drink this, papa will kill us if we will let you." Tyler tells him.

I'm too drunk to care, so I let him handle the situation.

I look down, and I start to draw a tree on the ground with my finger, but I have to stop, because something hits my head hard.

I look to my right to see a soccer ball, that had just bounced off of my head.

Then I look around to find who had done it, with a glare on my face, but I can't find anyone.

I look at my brother, but only Wyatt seemed to notice what happened, since the rest is busy arguing with Reggie.

Soon another ball comes flying towards us, but this time it's aimed at Tyler.

It hits him before I can do anything about it, and he hisses in pain, gaining the attention of the rest of my brothers.

They look around, while I look at the direction that the ball came from.

Soon another ball comes from the opposite direction, and it hits Denver, so he glares at the direction that it came from.

Eliott looks around, already knowing that he's next, and I laugh slightly when the ball managed to hit him in the head, even though he was moving it around a lot.

"Why are you drunk?" My mate asks, while he comes towards us, and I smile at him innocently.

Not long later, my brothers' mates come out of the woods too, and all of them laugh about the fact that they managed to hit us.