Chapter 10

Philip's POV

He wakes up a while later, so I mess with his hair, making him groan.

I have no idea why I feel this pull towards him

Well, I do know why, since he told me that we're mates, but I didn't think that it will affect me this much, because I'm a human.

But it seems that it does affect me, and it makes me do stupid things sometimes.

"Hi." He tells me, sounding happy to see me, which surprises me.

I really can't believe that he can be happy, when he knows that I will most likely hurt him before I leave.

But it seems that the mate bond is strong enough to making him happy to be around his mate, no matter the situation, or maybe he's just stupid.

I take his hand in mine, and I lean in to kiss his forehead.

"My back hurts, I think that I need to walk for a while." He tells me, and I consider if I should let him out of the restrains, I have never let my other werewolves out, they were only allowed to go to the bathroom.

But I don't think that I will be able to say no to this request, when it comes from this werewolf.

"What's your name?" I ask him.

"Scott." He tells me.

"I'm Philip." I tell him, and he nods.

"I know." He tells me with a small smile.

"How?" I ask, I wonder if he knows this because we're mates, but I don't think that it's the case.

"I heard one of your friends say your name, when we were back at my pack border." He tells me, and I nod in acknowledgement, but then I realise that he can't see me.

"Alright." I tell him.

I will have to leave soon, but before I do, I want to do an ultrasound again, so I take the machine, and then I make him ready for the examination.

And soon I'm looking at a small dop, soon it will grow, and it will become a kid, my kid.

I shake my head at my thoughts, and I turn off the machine, before I sit back on the table.

I look at Scott, and he seems to be tired, so I decide to leave him to rest, but then I remember that he wanted to walk for a while.

So, I stand up, and I take the restrains off, I trust that he won't do anything to me, so I help him stand up, and I sit on the table again.

He walks around the room slowly, making sure that he won't walk into anything.

I let him walk for about half an hour, and then I help him lay down on the table, and I restrain him, then I mess his hair, and I leave the room.

I go up the stairs, and when I reach my room, I fall on my bed.

I already want to see Scott again, but somehow I manage to fall asleep.