Chapter 6

Scott's POV

Philip comes back after a while, and he cuts my shirt and pants off, leaving me only I'm my boxers.

It's a bit cold here, and my werewolf genes didn't start to warm me up yet, so I shiver slightly.

I can feel that he touches me with something sharp, and soon I can feel pain, which makes me scream.

Philip chuckles, and then he cuts my arm, this time very slowly, making me sob.

He seems to enjoy my reactions, so I try to stop shouting and crying, but it doesn't work very well.

At least I know that I won't blead out anytime soon, because my Alpha genes will heal my wounds very quickly.

"Impressive." Philip says, most likely talking about the fact that my wounds are already healing.

He cuts my arm again, and I manager to keep myself from screaming, but the tears keep escaping me.

After a while he moves to my legs, and he cuts my tight very deep, making me scream in pain again.

"You're doing good." He tells me.

"Stop." I say.

"I don't think that I will stop for a while." He tells me.

"You're hurting me." I tell him.

"I know, but I have to, because I won't be able to do this experiment otherwise." He informs me.

"Are you counting how long it will take for me to heal?" I ask him after I feel the pain fade.

"Yeah." He responds.

He takes my fingers, and he tries to bend them the other way.

He breaks the bone without any problem, and then he does the same with the rest of my fingers on this hand, while I continue to scream and sob.

I know that my bones won't fix themselves, and I doubt that he will know how to fix then, so I guess that I will have broken fingers until I will manage to get out of here.

He waits for a while, and I guess that he doesn't like the result, since he groans.

"It didn't heal, now I will have to fix all of those fingers." He says to himself.

"Let's see if you have a womb first through." He tells me, clearly excited about this.

He moves some things around the room, and then he sits at the edge of the medical table that I'm laying on.

He pours some very cold gel on my stomach, so I shiver, and I wince at the uncomfortable feeling.

Then he moves something around my stomach, and after a while I can hear an excited cheer.

"I guess we will have some fun with your womb then." He tells me.

"No." I say, pleading the Moon Goddess to get me out of here.

A few minutes later, I can hear that he groans in pleasure, and then a while later I feel something at my ass, but it's definitely not big enough to be a penis.

"I just injected some of my sperm inside you." He tells me, and I sigh in relieve.

"I have to go, but I will see you soon." He tells me, and then I hear that he leaves the room.