Chapter 34

Scott's POV

"I'm bored." I say to Philip, who's trying to watch a movie.

"Find Reggie." He suggests.

"I don't think that I'm capable of doing that." I say with a chuckle.

"I'm sure that you will manage." He says, but his attention is on the movie, and I know that he hopes that I will just let him watch the rest of it.

I have considered if I should just sit here, and watch it with him, but I got bored very fast, and I don't have anything other to do, so I have to get his attention.

I stand in front of the TV, and he groans, since he can't see it anymore.

"I'm still bored." I tell him, and he sighs in annoyance.

He looks me in the eyes for a while, and then I make my best puppy eyes, which seems to work, because he turns the TV off, and he motions for me to sit on his lap.

I do it quickly, with a huge smile on my face.

"What do you want to do?" He asks me.

"I want you to teach me how to use the guns." He tells me, and I chuckle.

"I'm sure that Carter will be fine with that." I say, and he rolls his eyes.

"I know that he won't be, but he doesn't have to know where were going." He tells me.

Right after he finishes to say it, we hear someone clear their throat, so we look towards the doorway, and we see the Carter is standing there, with an angry expression, although I can tell that it's half playful.

"You can learn how to use the guns, bit I want some guards to be with you." Carter tells his son.

"But I want to be alone with my mate." Scott whines.

"I might have let you go alone, but I don't like that fact that you wanted to lie to me, so you will take some guards." Carter informs him, and Scott nods his head, but then he turns around, and he rolls his eyes, making me chuckle.

"I have to go." Carter says, so Scott and I say goodbye to him, and then he leaves the house.

"I can't believe that he already trusts you enough, to leave you here with me alone." Scott tells me, and I nod in agreement.

"Let's go, before he will change his mind." I tell him, and he nods his head, so we go out of the door, and we wait for the guards.

They soon come here, so we go towards the building where this pack holds all the guns, and things like that.

I didn't even know that they use guns in this pack, but Scott informed me that some people like to learn how to use a gun, because it's useful if the pack is attacked.

But only the best are allowed to help with an attack, to make sure that none of the pack members will accidentally get hurt by someone who couldn't aim well enough.

And when Scott told me that, I promised myself that I will teach him to be the best shooter in this pack, so he will be able to help his pack, but he won't be fighting, so he won't be getting hurt.