EVERYTHING'S CHANGED.?

.

The silent room only made sweet sound of the wind chandler which was decorated at the window, the morning breeze was hitting the chandler causing that melodious sound to which Ram was silently sleeping. His eyes closed, turned towards the side of the window and cozily sleeping with the soft comforter covered till his neck, Ram was all ready to have more sleep not wanting to awake at that time. He had that beautiful smile crept on his lips, as in he got very sweet sleep may be because of a beautiful dream. At a sudden, the sun rays have fallen on his eyes which made him to scrunch his eyes a bit, though closed but he could feel the strong rays falling on his eyes. He shifts a little in his sleep, and covers his eyes with his palm.

RAM- Siya... let me sleep please.

His request made his wife to turn towards him, to face him with a disbelief smile. She is the reason to make that rays fall on his face by sliding the curtain from the window. She was just back from her bath, her hair were wet with the droplet of water falling on her back and the floor. She is dressed in yellow color anarkali suit- his favourite color, and only a red color vermilion at her partition at the forehead.

SIYA- Ram..!

Siya shook her head in disbelief and walks towards him, placing her towel on the clothes stand at the side of the window.

SIYA- suraj sarr par hai, aur hamare Ram sir abb tak so rahe hai.

Her comment has made Ram to smile in his sleep and Siya folded her hands till her chest still looking at him.

SIYA- you don't want to go to office today Mr MD.?

Ram opens his eyes slowly and the first thing he found is the smiling Siya standing in front of him.

SIYA- and now, when Mr MD is going to be Mr CEO of Raghuvanshi Enterprises, then he should be more responsible and not lazy.

It's been long that the CEO and Chairman both the positions were on the name of Dashrath Raghuvanshi, and hence now the new CEO will be Ram, as been discussed from past few months. He became more happy to look at her smiling face which made him to forward his hand towards her.

RAM- aap kahe to kahi na jau...

Siya rolls her eyes with the dramatic dialogues of Ram, he will never change- the same filmy Ram Raghuvanshi from past 6 years.!

RAM- aap kehke to dekhiye, pura dinn yun hi aapke samne rahu aur aapko aise hi muskurate hue dekhu.

Siya has placed her hand in his hold and Ram pulls her with a light jerk, causing Siya to sit infront of him on the bed.

SIYA- so cheesy Ram. Aap kab sudharenge.?

Ram got up from his sleeping position while rubbing his eyes and Siya has stopped him to do that by removing his hand from his eyes.

RAM- me kya karunga sudharke.? If ever I start changing then what will happen to my students who take love classes from me.?

Siya giggles at his statement and Ram smile looking at her. That smile was a satisfied smile looking at his wife all happy with him. He took the hold of her hand again which made Siya to look at him with a smile.

RAM- bohot der wait karwaya aapne, kabse wait kar raha tha aapka.

Siya narrowed her eyes in confusion and Ram placed her right hand palm on his left cheek while having his eyes closed for a moment.