ZAALIMA

DISCLAIMER: Following episode contains certain intimate content, anyone being easily offended or uncomfortable is requested to skip the part. Thank you.!!❤️
.

Siya got back after her bath, while wiping her wet hair with the pink turkish towel and with her other hand trying to detangle her hair strand which got twisted with her black beads chain on her neck. With her scrunched nose she looks irritated at her hair, having thoughts to just chop them. with a sharp scissor so that she is free from that cause of irritation. But before she makes her mind to do that, the hair finally listened to her and free-d itself from that chain. She smile at that, literally she could get happy with anything.!
Her eyes falls on the bed, her husband sleeping peacefully at seven in the morning too.! The boys are going to be into their nightout tonight, and hence this extra sleep for those sleepless hours, may be. Siya smile at him lightly for a moment, after which she turns towards the table, her cellphone is placed there. She took its hold, scroll through the screen and played a song from her saved files, in a low-only- audible-to-her volume, and started moving towards the open gallery of their room.
Placing her cellphone at the railing of the balcony, Siya started wiping and drying her wet hair while enjoying the outside scenery plus the balcony.

"Hum bewafa hargiz na the,
Par hum wafa kar na sake...."

Her cellphone echoed with one of the beauty of Sir Kishore Kumar. Siya got a light smile on her face, humming the song in between and turning her eyes towards the beautiful blooming flowers at the hanging pots of the balcony. She placed the towel at the railing, after she is done with her work. She pushed her hair back those tangled strands falls on her back. Softly touching the various types of yellow orange white pink Begonia, Siya's smile widened happily. Indeed these things gives her happiness, it's tested and proven always. Staying in that cage without these lovables was extremely difficult and hell experience for Siya. She missed her garden, for sure.
The next lines in the song made her to look a bit sad now, she is fully getting involved with the lyrics.

"Kitni akeli thi wo
Raahe hum jinpe,
Abb tak akele chalte rahe..."

Her eyelids got down, shoulders dropped, smile lessened and a pinch of ache into her heart, these all Siya experienced in that fraction of moment.

"Tujhse bichad ke bhi
O bekhabar
Tere hi gham me jalte rahe..."

With those lines, she suddenly got all those painful times she has experienced without Ram. Her mood is like that now-a- days, at one moment she is happy the other moment she feels dissapointed. At one moment she is laughing, at the other her eyes gets filled with tears. May be mood swings, may be the internal trauma she is going through, may be it's her depressed heart.!
The silent surrounding made Siya to open her eyes- the song has stopped, after which she witnessed the person in front of her. What soothing feeling she experienced in a moment cannot be described, she indeed felt another happy and relieved feeling watching Ram who is changing the song in her cellphone.

RAM- start the day with love..

Said Ram when he switched to other song, the starting music Siya could hear. He forwards his hand towards her, took the hold of her hand and pulls her onto him.

RAM- and end the day with a lot of love.!

He said with a smile, locking his hands at her back. He has again did it, made her to feel better. He has not only changed the song, but her mood too.