CONCERN FOR HER

Her cellphone started ringing, but Siya was not present there at moment as she went to her room to bring the particular file which is required for her office work.
It is the next morning, the boys have left for their office, the elders are into their respective work and the girls are into their office work. At present, Siya and Urmila were busy with their presentation and documentation in the living room when Siya has to leave to fetch her file.
Urmila, who is resting cozily on the couch spreading her legs straight with the laptop on her lap, looks at the ringing phone kept on the table.
URMILA- didi....
She calls for Siya, turning her sight towards the staircase towards Siya's room. She didn't heard Siya's reply and the continuous ringing cellphone made Urmila to place her laptop at side to take the phone in her hold. An unknown number it was flashing on the screen, Urmila slides the green button while answering the call. URMILA- hello.?
Sulochana has recognised that voice, it's not of Siya's she knows that and to whom it belongs to she got to know about that too. The person she had a talk with only for once but the one who has an unknown connectivity in her life. Sulochana turns towards her left to look at Manda, who was eagerly waiting with a smile on her face, wait to have a talk with Siya.
URMILA- hello.? Anyone there.?
Sulochana again heard Urmila's voice, which made her attention back towards the cellphone. She was not ready for this talk slash conversation and hence those baffled feelings.
SULOCHANA- hh... Hel.. hello. Siya.?
Sulochana finally spoke something after a moment, thou she is aware about Urmila the receiver still she has taken Siya's
name.
URMILA- mmm.. just a moment. I will call didi. Well, who's speaking.?
Questioned Urmila which made Sulochana to have that weird feeling more. She felt Manda's hand on her shoulder which made her to turn to face her mother (not in-law anymore).
MANDA- what happened.?
Whispered Manda and Sulochana immediately shook her head, getting back
to the call.
SULOCHANA- Ur... Urmila.. me... Sulochana bol rahi hai.
Her smile lessened and immediately an unknown expression crept on Urmila's face to hear the caller. Unknowingly all those memories she got flashbacked in a moment, moreover the person's face
came in front of her eyes which made her to look angry. Anger, not for Sulochana, but for that particular person.!
While here, the two ladies looks at each other, Sulochana and Manda didn't spoke anything but their worried plus embarassed expressions itself told what they felt with Urmila's mention. Sulcohana, again getting back to the call, said.
SULOCHANA- hello.?
This time she break the silence as Urmila didn't said anything further after hearing her name. Her eyes blinks for a moment, clearing those things whatever came into her mind. Urmila tried to smile and answer her on the call.
URMILA- hii Sulochana. How are you.?
Sulochana sighed hearing her words, the normal words.
URMILA- I hope you are doing well. How is family.?
Her next question made Sulochana to smile more feeling relieved now. Those weird and unknown tension which she felt all of a sudden to hear Urmila's voice now vanished from her heart.
SULOCHANA- we all are well. How are you.? And rest.?
The similar questions from Sulochana which made Urmila to nod her head lightly. Meanwhile Siya too got back from her room, moving towards Urmila which made her sister to turn towards her.
URMILA- me theek hu, achi hu. You are willing to talk with didi.?
Siya narrowed her eyes at Urmila while Urmila heard Sulochana's answer.
SULOCHANA-ya actually, bass normally call kar liya tha.
Urmila's smiling nod made Siya to look more confused. Looking at her, Urmila finally decided to forward her cellphone.
URMILA- just a moment, I will hand the phone to dii.
Saying, Urmila forwards her cellphone to Siya who took it with her questioning eyes. She actioned towards Urmila, asking about the caller, and Urmila simply actioned her back with a smile, to find it herself about the caller.
SIYA- hello.?
Hearing her, Sulochana's smile started widening slowly. And looking at her, Manda too got that smile, knowing that Siya is on call now. She actioned
Sulochana and understanding what her mother is saying, Sulochana put the call on loudspeaker.
SULOCHANA- hii Siya.

Siya's expressions changes, the confused scrunched eyes now started widening with a surprising plus happy emotion.
SIYA- Sulochana...
She whispered her name, still wanting to confirm if she has correctly identified slash recognised her or not. Meanwhile, Urmila keep on looking at her, having that smile on her face.
SULOCHANA- pehechan liya mujhe.?
Siya started getting emotional, that unknown emotions which doesn't have any explanation. The family of that person which has made her life hell, Siya is emotionally attached with these good people. And her expressions, her emotions, shows that.
SIYA- how will I forget you Sulochana.? It's not possible for me.
The ladies looks at each other with their emotional smile while to pass her a
support, Urmila placed her hand on Siya's back. Siya quickly wipes her tears, which has fallen down her cheeks.
SIYA- kaisi ho tum.? Theek ho na.? And what about Manda ji.? Wo kaise hai.? Kaha hai.?
Her number of questions made Manda to have tears in her eyes, yes she was missing her friend. And that is why that sudden call to Siya, to know about her wellbeing.
SULOCHANA- we all are doing well. How
are you.?
Siya smile at her with a positive nod, after which she answered her while controlling her emotions.
SIYA- I am fine.
A moment of silence covered in between them, after which Manda asked her to continue, to speak further.
SULOCHANA- bas aise hi call kar liya tha Siya. Bohot dino se tumhara yaad aaraha tha, so thought to call you.
Siya felt happy, a sudden emotion again made her overwhelmed. How she has gain these many good people in her life.! She wonders and feels always lucky.
SULOCHANA- and.. I wanted to tell you something.
Siya waited for her to speak, to know for what main purpose Sulochana has called. SULOCHANA- actually, Chithappa ne mera admission wapis se college me karwaya hai. I have started with my leftover studies.
She got a happy surprise hearing that good news. Siya covered her mouth after which she smiles happily with those tears again forming in her eyes. And Urmila keep on looking in confusion, wanting to know what has made her sister so happy all of a sudden.