BAWRA MANN

.

DASHRATH- Kranti....

Dashrath rests on the couch and calls for his wife for the nth time now. The novel which he is having in his hold, he placed that on the table placing the bookmark in between.

DASHRATH- Kranti...

Again a call from Dashrath and at that instant Kranti walks towards him.

KRANTI- uffo aarahi hu. Why you are shouting.? Sunayi aata hai mujhe.

Taking his eye drops to him, Kranti stood behind the couch and Dashrath rests his head on the backrest.

KRANTI- bhagwan ka naam itna japte, to wo bhi aapke samne prakat hojate.

Said Kranti in a disbelief and Dashrath chuckled at her joke. Kranti helped him with his drops, she put the medicine at his left pupil first.

DASHRATH- you don't leave a single chance to say a word to me.

Kranti smile at him and put the medicine on the other side, after which Dashrath closed his eyes to relax himself.

KRANTI- because I am a wife, and a wife is like this only.

Both of them laughs at that when Kranti found Siya coming towards them from the direction of the staircase.

KRANTI- done with your office.?

Siya motioned her eyes at her and nods in agreement.

SIYA- finally.!

She took a deep breath and got down on the couch, resting her head backwards at the backrest. She closed her eyes, placed her legs lazily at the front and tried to feel stable for her spinning head.

Since morning Siya is experiencing a headache with a slight deteriorated health. She had a busy day today too- had her meeting, had her appointment with Dr Sana, went to Raghuvanshi Enterprises, done with all kind of house and other works. And now she finally decided to have some rest as she is experiencing a type of nausea.

SIYA- Manvi...

Siya calls her sister, turning towards the direction of the kitchen first and then towards the stairs. She wants to have a glass of water and hence was calling for her.

KRANTI- Siya... You seems to be so tired. What happened beta.?

After Kranti asked the worker to bring a glass of water for Siya, she sits beside her. She touched Siya's forehead and found her body to be slightly warm.

KRANTI- bukhar hai.?

Siya shook her head negatively and whispered a "thank you" to the worker who brought the water for her.

SIYA- not much maa. I think I had an exertion due to Diwali and all.

Kranti didn't revert anything at her, still having those concerning expressions. Meanwhile, Dashrath opens his eyes and turns towards the ladies.

DASHRATH- you should have rest then, why you were into office work.?

Siya straightened her back sitting properly now and streched her lips a bit to have a light smile. She gulped the whole glass in a go and relaxed herself by taking a deep breath. Sumitra and Manvi too enters there from kitchen, having a tray in each of theirs hold.