A HIDDEN TRUTH

.

KRANTI- aur batayiye bhabhi, sathme kya bheju..!?

Kranti questioned to Sunaina, both the ladies were busy in the phone call since long one hour now. 

The ladies of Raghuvanshi family with the four Raghuvanshi boys are gathered at the hallway, busy with the packing of the stuffs which they are taking to Delhi. The whole couch area is scattered with lots of stuffs including the packing bags which the girls are packing as instructed by Kranti and Sumitra. 

KRANTI- Siya's saree you will buy, should I send our traditional jewellery.?

Kranti asked looking at Sumitra who immediately nods her head in agreement. The ladies are talking about Siya's goad-puja which is going to be held at Rajrishi house. It's one of the tradition of Rajrishi family, where a puja is held for their pregnant daughter after which she stays at her parents' place till her goad-bharai. But as strict instructions from the Raghuvanshi family, especially from Ram, Siya is not allowed to stay away from them.

SUNAINA- okay, this will do. But bhabhi Siya ke liye hi bhejna hai, don't gift anything to us.

Sunaina very well knows Kranti and hence that special instruction for her which made Kranti to giggle. 

KRANTI- ha ha, I'll send for my daughter only. And not for you, huh.!

Everyone around her chuckled at the sweet and cute banter of both the ladies. Sumitra asked Shruti to bring the jewelry boxes from the locker, handing the keys to her. Meanwhile, Manvi and Urmila put the remaining stuffs into a bag which they zipped properly. 

LAKSHMAN- ohh god.! Chaar paanch dino ke liye ja rahe hai hum log. But look at these bags, aisa lag raha hai chaar paanch saal wahi rahenge.

Lakshman's taunt made the other boys to laugh at him while the girls didn't bother to answer him back.

KRANTI- sshhuu.!! 

Kranti actioned them to not make noise as she was still busy talking with Sunaina. 

KRANTI- acha bhabhi, I am sending one small box. Guruji has sent that from Ayodhya, please use that at the time of puja.

Kranti forwards the same box which she was talking about to Urmila, who packs that well into other bag in which they are packing puja's stuffs. 

SHRUTI- choti maa, check this for once.

Shruti brings three jewellery box with her which she handed to Sumitra who started checking it one by one. 

SIYA- choti maa yeh bohot jyada hai. 

Siya interrupts in between gaining everyone's attention, looking at the jeweleries in Sumitra's hold. 

SIYA- itna sab Delhi le jane ki kya zarurat hai.?

She questioned at both of the mothers, amongst which Kranti continued talking with Sunaina and Sumitra gave a look at Siya. 

SHATRUGHAN- wahi to Lakshman bhaiya ne bola. Itna saman le ja rahe hai, as in bhaiya bhabhi are getting married again.

Again various giggles from everyone could be heard with Shatrughan's joke to which Kranti hits a cushion towards him.