Her Decision.!

.

.

Janak is being resting at the couch of the living room since past an hour, busy into scrolling his cellphone. After the lunch, everyone has got busy into their own work and Janak wanted his own time to rest hence he has chose that couch to get relaxed.

The living room of Raghuvanshi Palace is seems to be busy as the preparation for tomorrow is on-going in the whole Palace. The next day, Dashrath is celebrating his birthday, and hence a grand party is organized by the Raghuvanshis for their relatives and friends to celebrate this special day of the eldest Raghuvanshi. Not only to celebrate Dashrath's birthday, but it is after years that their eldest daughter-in-law has returned back, and hence Raghuvanshis are ready to celebrate this happiness. The whole hallway is seems to be crowded with the workers and staffs busy with the decorations around the palace and Janak is being quietly sitting at his place all alone with his cellphone in his hand.

"Ram Raghuvanshi being silent on his wife Siya Raghuvanshi being underground since an year.?"

Janak has turned the pictures in his phone's photo gallery when that old screenshot of that article has popped up into his screen. He has got paused in that moment and the words flashed into the articles were making ways in his brain making him to feel all blank. This is not the only one but like these many news articles Janak have gathered to himself in these years which are related to his daughter. Janak sighed a heavy breath and still keep on staring at the words into his phone's screen.

Dashrath stood near him, staring at Janak with his narrowed eyes. He could see that article in his phone's screen which made Dashrath to oscillate his eyes between Janak's expressions and that phone one by one. He got settled down beside Janak to gain his attention which made Janak to turn his eyes towards him a little.

DASHRATH- it is said, we have to live in present and not in the past Janak ji.

Janak turns his eyes towards Dashrath completely who has rested his back on the backrest of the couch. He took the cellphone from Janak's hold which made Janak to narrow his eyes a little.

DASHRATH- aur hamara present yeh kehta hai that our daughter has returned back to us.

Janak observed Dashrath placing his cellphone on the table which made him to get a smile on his face and he sighed a breath turning his head downwards for a moment. While Dashrath keep on smiling at him waiting for him to say something in reply.

JANAK- she has still not returned completely.

Janak's dissapointed reply but yet the realistic one made Dashrath to sigh a little. He has seen Janak in that state of being dissapointed from these many years.

DASHRATH- she will, definitely. Mera dil kehta hai.

Dashrath's confidence made Janak to have an increase in his smile and he placed his hand on Dashrath's hand while nodding his head lightly.

JANAK- I don't feel anything to repeat this n number of times Dashrath ji. But I am happy that my daughters have got this family.

Dashrath shook his head sideways and placed his another hand on Janak's hand while blinking his eyes positively.

DASHRATH- khush aur khushnasib to hum hai Janak ji, without any doubt.

Both of them went silent for sometime while not speaking anything to each other. Kushal have got near them at the same time and got settled down beside Janak from the other side, smiling at both of them.

DASHRATH- there was a time when Ram was not near me and you were the one who has given me that confidence of life.

Dashrath remember those days of the separation from Ram, Siya and Lakshman which brought that sudden sadness on his face. While Janak and Kushal looks at each other with their sad expressions.