RAM'S ANGER.?

.

Shruti pulls one of the cloth from the wardrobe which she placed in front of her sight, checking it from top to bottom. She runs towards the mirror of her room and placed the orange colour long top in front of her, only to have those dissapointed and annoyed expressions on her face. 

SHRUTI- this is also not looking good.

Shruti, in frustration, threw the dress towards the bed after which she walks back towards the wardrobe. Meanwhile, that dress got mixed with the pile of other clothes which Shruti has formed on the bed. Since past half hour she is busy into trying various dress on herself. The girls have to take Ishika for shopping, again, and hence she is getting ready for that in this early morning.

SHRUTI- let me try this one..

Shruti pulls another white color top from the hanger and started moving back towards the mirror. Her expressions again became annoyed to not find that dress up to the mark and this time again she throws the dress towards the bed. 

SHRUTI- ek dhang ki dress nahi hai mere paas.

Complaints Shruti resting her hands on her waist and shook her head in disbelief. She turns to look at her heap of clothes on the bed and started moving towards it with her narrowed eyes. 

SHRUTI- oh god.! 

Shruti got down on the bed in disbelief after which she turned to look at Shatrughan who is sleeping peacefully on his side of the bed. 

SHRUTI- kitna sota hai yeh insaan.?

She said in frustration and at the next moment started patting on his back.

SHRUTI- Shatrughan... Get up.!

Shatrughan pulls the blanket over his head to ignore Shruti's call which made Shruti to look at him in more anger.

SHRUTI- ohh god, get up cookie.! Don't you have office or what.?

Shatrughan immediately opens his eyes to hear "office" from her. While rubbing his eyes with his fingers, Shatrughan got up from his sleeping position. 

SHATRUGHAN- good morning baby.

He wrapped his hands around her in a hug and Shruti shrugged off him to remove her hand from his grip. 

SHRUTI- open your eyes now and help me with this.

All the remaining sleep went away from his eyes when Shatrughan found the heap of clothes on the bed beside him.

SHATRUGHAN- kya hai yeh.?

He asked in shock and Shruti pouts looking at him.

SHRUTI- mere paas kapde hi nahi hai pehenne ke liye.

Shatrughan's eyes went narrowed to hear her. He found Shruti's expressions almost looking like a cry baby which made Shatrughan to have a feeling to laugh at her. 

SHATRUGHAN- ohh god.! Yeh ladkiyan.

Shatrughan hits his forehead in disbelief and shook his head turning towards Shruti.