DISSAPOINTMENT

.

.

Siya sits quietly on the swing of the garden while enjoying her "me" time in this afternoon time of the day. She is about to start with her dance class after some time and before she starts with it she has to rest herself to gain that energy to be in that continuous activity. She is busy into reading a book- not exactly a book but Luv and Kush's school book. She always have that proper check of the kids' books every now and then. Though Siya don't have to look much for Luv, but for Kush she has to literally dance on her toes for him to keep his all the notes ready and up to the date. The kids are off to their school at that time and hence Siya got that chance to check for their this book.

BHARGAVI- dugga.! This summer will roast us literally.

Siya turns her eyes towards Bhargavi who has came near her having two bowls in her hold, one of which carries green peas in it. Siya smile at her and moves a little at side, giving the space to Bhargavi to get settled down on the swing.

BHARGAVI- every year we experience tremendous heat aur aisa lagta hai isse jyada aur kya garmi badhega.?

Bhargavi placed one of the bowls on her lap and the other one in between her and Siya. She wipes her face completely with the hand towel she had in her hold.

BHARGAVI- but har saal yeh garmi apna hi record break karti hai.

She shook her head in disbelief and fans her face lightly with her saree and Siya smile at her.

SIYA- you know what kaki.? Abhi agar yeh baat aapne Raghuvanshi Palace me boli hoti na, to Bharat would have definitely given you a long lecture on global warming.

Bhargavi laughs a little at Siya who has remembered an incident when once Sumitra have complaint the same about Mumbai's increasing rain and Bharat have told her the "reasons" for this drastic changes of the weather.

BHARGAVI- it's actually true. Aajkal ke badalte weather ka to kuch bhi keh nahi sakte. Upar se they have started this load-shedding in our area.

Bhargavi said in a complaint and Siya rolls her eyes while heaving a breath. They have this on-going "electricity-cut" at their place which has made both the ladies to sit in the garden at this day time.

SIYA- that's why I was sitting here in garden. Yaha dekhiye, it feels good.

Bhargavi nodded her head positively and the next moment she started her work of peeling off the peas. Her eyes falls on Siya who was busy reading with the book while turning it's pages at a regular pace.

BHARGAVI- what you are reading.?

Siya shows the cover page of the book and Bhargavi read the subject- "Science" written over there.

SIYA- Luv Kush ki textbook hai. Bas aise hi dekh rahi thi what all have been covered in their school.

Bhargavi nodded lightly and Siya keep on turning the pages while showing it to her.

SIYA- dekhiye na kaki, itne chote baccho ke textbook me how much they have given with their syllabus.

Said Siya while having those expressions of being wondered and surprised and Bhargavi nodded her head sideways. She could read types of environment in the first chapter, chapters based on trees and plants, carrying it towards some chapters related on human body parts and so on.

BHARGAVI- wo to hai, aajkal to yeh chote bacche bhi kitna kuch padhne lage hai. How much pressure they have in their tender age.

Siya sighed a long breath and closed the textbook while placing it on the table in front of her. She tied up her long hair with a clip she had on her side.