LUV-KUSH CONCERNS

.

.

Kush hit his tennis ball on the front wall and it bounce back to him in his hands the next moment. He keep on oscillating the ball in between the wall and his hold by sitting on the pavement of the window of the kids room.

Whatever happened at his school today with his friends and classmates has made Kush to react being that angry. It is not that he is used to those comments on the regular basis. But whenever his friends teases him or Luv, or they laughs at them for their family not being a "normal" family, Kush reacts in that way. And today it has all crossed the limits for Kush when his classmates tags his parents as separated. Kush could not handle that more and in his anger he has pushed his friend Rohan to make him fall.

"Jinke mummy papa ek saath rehte hai wo ek normal family hoti hai. Unlike you both jinke parents ek saath nahi rehte. That means your parents are separated."

The words echoed in his mind loudly which made Kush to hit the ball with a strong force on the wall. Before it comes back to Kush, Luv has taken it's catch by standing in front of him and by gaining Kush's attention. Luv turns to face Kush and found him looking at him with his narrowed eyes.

KUSH- give me my ball back.

Kush demands him by forwarding his hand towards Luv to which Luv shook his head in denial.

KUSH- Luv don't tease me or else I will complain mamma against you.

Kush pointed his finger towards Luv, trying to scold him. He is now pouring out his anger on his brother which made Luv to shook his head in disbelief.

LUV- how many times I have to tell you, to not overdo with your anger.?

Luv's question made Kush to finally snatch the ball from his hold and he turned his face towards the wall again. He was about to hit the ball to the wall when again Luv interrupts him and takes the ball back from Kush.

LUV- answer me Kush. Seven minutes hi sahi, but me big brother hu tumhara.

Luv has placed his both the hands on his waist, exactly imitating as an elder brother of his, which made Kush to roll his eyes in disbelief.

LUV- why you behaved like that with mamma.? Unhe kitna bura laga hoga Kush.

Kush felt a bit of apologetic for arguing with Siya when she was trying to console him. He has realised that he went his anger on Siya at that time asking her those questions.

LUV- you think mamma kabhi humse jhooth kahengi.? If she has said that we will be going back to Raghuvanshi Palace soon, then we will be definitely going back soon.

Kush wanted to say sorry for his words but his anger didn't allowed him to say anything to Luv. He keep on ignoring Luv by not looking at him for once.

KUSH- I do not want to answer you Luv. Please mujhe tang mat karo.

Saying, Kush turns his face towards the window by having his hands crossed near his chest. Luv could easily see his angry expressions with those scrunched eyebrows and pouting lips, which made him to have that light smile on his face.

LUV- karunga. Brothers ka to kaam hi hota hai na tang karna. Remember Laksh chachu has told us this.?

Luv tried to make Kush remember about Lakshman's "sikh", he got down beside Kush on the pavement by trying to get his attention.

KUSH- Laksh chachu ne yeh bhi kaha tha ki agar gussa aaye to kisise baat nahi karni chahiye. Otherwise unknowingly we will hurt them with our anger.

Said Kush still staring outside the window and Luv has already smile at his anger. Meanwhile, Siya stood at the entrance of the door to hear the two kids talking with each other. She has came there to calm the angry Kush, but looking at Luv doing that part she has stopped herself to interfere the brothers.