WE ARE TOGETHER.!

Song: Chap Tilak by Namita Choudhary

.

Siya opens her right arm at her side with her right foot spreaded outside in a swing with the beautiful lyrics of the song, while the girls standing behind her repeated after Siya in a similar way.
Chaap tilak sab cheeni ray
Mosay naina milaikay...
.

Siya got a smile as she heard the twinkling sound of the ghungroos of the tiny girls and she carried out her next step by doing it similarly from her left side. The girls did the same from their other side too which made Siya to take a turn towards them.
Ho Chaap tilak sab cheeni ray
Mosay naina milaikay...
.

Siya bend down on her knees in her position and so did the girls in front of her in a dance aasana.! Siya's facial and eyes expressions with the song made each one of them around the backyard to smile and feel adorable for that.
Naina milaikay, Naina milaikay...
.

Siya stood up on her feet again causing the sound of her ghungroos while tapping her feet in a two step and her hands- more specifically her fingers, acting in a different mudras.
Sab kuch mora cheeni ray
Moasay naina milaikay...
.

The next moment Siya swing in the complete three sixty degree to the beautiful tune of the song and with that her green color dress also made patterns in the air making the girls around her to smile happily at her.
Chaap tilak sab cheeni ray
Mosay naina milaikay...
.

The music continued to play in the background while Siya has now started checking with the steps and mudras and positions of the girls. The event of Shantai Aashram is going to be held the next day and Siya is busy preparing the girls since morning now. It's not for the first time that Siya is conducting any dance performace at any events of Bhargavi. When Siya got to know that Bhargavi has engulfed herself into social activities of the city, she too thought to make her dream and passion come true of a dance academy for girls. Dance is always a passion for her and Siya has utilized this passion of hers very appropriately. She is happy to help Bhargavi in the activities she is into, and this "Janki Dance Academy" has given her new identity for herself. When Siya has shared her wish to open a dance academy, Ratnakar was the one to support her in every means possible. He has suggested her to open a dance academy there itself at Valmiki House. And the name, Siya wanted to give this dance academy was of Janki's, not that she wanted to hide her identification as Siya Ram Raghuvanshi, but to create her new identity as Janki.! It is now some five years to this academy, Siya has started this after Luv Kush's birth and after she got stable after her delivery.

Anyways, at present Siya could not build her all the concentration on the practice session she is busy into, as her half of the concentration is there at Luv Kush who are going to visit Ram that is at Raghuvanshi Palace after their school. Though she have heard Luv Kush's conversation where they have wished to visit Ram the next day, still Luv was the one asking for her permission and she didn't wanted to deny for that. She has already informed Pawan the last night, so that he could inform everyone there at the palace about Luv Kush's visit. She knows what probably would happen there, as the previous day incident at school have already made Luv Kush to become sad. Though she knows Ram will handle them in his appropriate way, in his own way, but still the questions from Kush more specifically, would definitely make Ram to think about something, may be about the situation again.!