A POSITIVE.!

.

Shruti's cellphone keep on ringing in the empty room and after a moment it went unanswered for the third time in a row. She enters the room when her phone started ringing for the fourth time. Quickly running towards the bed where her phone was kept, Shruti found Shatrughan calling her.

SHRUTI- Hello.

Shruti answered his phone call at a quick and got to hear his immediate shout which made her to shift her phone away from her ear.

SHATRUGHAN- pati ghar se bahar gaya nahi ki bhool gayi use.

Shruti closed her eyes for a moment and allowed him to complete first.

SHATRUGHAN- kitni baar kaha hai phone apne saath rakha karo. But no, it will be some out of the world thing if you start listening to me.

Shruti pouts at his taunts and was about to open her mouth to speak but kept mum. She tried to control her words and again let Shatrughan to speak.

SHATRUGHAN- I am calling you since long Shruti. Where were you.?

She sighed a heavy breath and placed her phone back on her ear, to answer him. While Shatrughan keep on waiting for her, waiting for her to speak something.

SHRUTI- I don't have other work or what.? Rather than waiting for your calls.?

Shatrughan narrowed his eyes in confusion to hear her angry voice.

SHRUTI- time dekho Mr carefree, it's dinner time at home. Busy thi me.

Shatrughan got a light smile on his face after which he got down on the couch of their hotel room, Lakshman and his room.

SHATRUGHAN- ohh busy thi.? Acha acha...

Shruti closed the door of her room and started walking towards the bed to have some rest.

SHATRUGHAN- To busy bee, kaam khatam hua or else should I wait for you to finish.?

He rests his back on the backrest, placing his arm under his head.

SHRUTI- ohoo, itna sweet behaviour.? How and why.?

Shatrughan immediately chuckled at her question and Shruti placed her phone on speaker, to remove her earrings.

SHATRUGHAN- what how and why.? And what is there with you.? Why are you being so angry.?

Shruti's eyes went more narrowed to hear him, to hear his question about her anger.

SHRUTI- bano mat, as if you don't know why I am that angry on you.

Shatrughan lightly shook his head sideways as in feeling completely unaware about her anger.

SHATRUGHAN- nahh, really I don't know.

SHRUTI- to let me remind you Mr husband. Jo puchungi uska haa ya naa me answer karna.

Shruti pointed her finger at her cellphone, the same she does to Shatrughan, and here Shatrughan gulped his nervousness. He didn't said anything, neither yes nor no and heard Shruti's question.