THE MISSED LOVE

DISCLAIMER: Following episode contains certain intimate content, anyone being easily offended or uncomfortable is requested to skip the part.
Thank you.!! ❤️
***

The ladies are gathered at the terrace area of the palace, with their continuous noise of laughing, giggling, shouting, teasing and
so on.
The gents are busy with the decoration of the living area and the temple, where puja is to be taken place tomorrow. Dashrath has taken the charge of that decoration, along with Janak and Kushal, and their four assistants- ofcourse who other than the Raghuvanshi boys.! Along with the helpers and workers of the whole palace, Dashrath is only sitting at one place and ordering about how exactly the decorations should be done. While his sons are complaining about his dictator behaviour.

"Sahi se to laga hai papa, aapke chashme ka number badh gaya hai..'

Lakshman looks annoyed when Dashrath asked him to change the position of the lightings of the temple for the third time
now.

"Captain kon hai yaha.? Me, so I will be the one who will decide."

Dashrath has given an instant reply to his son and no more arguments to have, Lakshman has to adjust the lighting for the third time.! Like this, various types of "orders" were given by Dashrath and the bechare boys has to follow their father.
Meanwhile, in the terrace area, the ladies are busy with their "mehendi" session. Two girls have visited the palace to apply "shagun ki mehendi" to the ladies. Not any design of dulhan mehendis, the ladies decided with a small designs on both of their palms.

SHRUTI-husbands ka naam mehendi par likhwana, it is not a great idea for me.

Shruti instantly shook her head, staring her both the palms which were already done applying with the designs. When Sumitra suggested the girls to write the names of their husbands with their
designs, Shruti was the first one to deny.

SHRUTI- Shatrughan ka spelling kitna bada hai, mera to pura haath hi bhar jayega.

The ladies laughs at Shruti's pout and Chandra instantly hits her back asking Shruti to not use those words.

KRANTI- such a lovely name of my son.

Said Kranti, she was sitting on a wooden chair and one of the girl was applying mehendi to her.

KRANTI- But you girl, tumne uska "cookie" bana diya hai.

Shruti giggles at her mother-in-law's complain, changing that unique name of her son with something like "cookie" has always made Kranti to laugh and feel bad, not for Shatrughan but for herself.

URMILA- so what maa.? Aapko kya zarurat thi unn logon ke itne bade bade naam rakhne ki.?

Urmila shook her head in a complain, Manvi was applying the sugar water on her design.

KRANTI- I wish tum ladkiyon ko tumhare answers mil paate. Inn logon ke naam inke dadi ne rakhe the.

The girls immediately passed a unique look at each other with a light giggle, everyone is aware about the tu tu mein mein "bond" between Kranti and her saas.!

MANVI- haan to kya burayi hai.? Kitne ache naam hai. I support you maa.

Why would Manvi have any objection, her husband's name consists of only six letters, unlike of the youngest twos.
While Urmila and Shruti gave a look of disbelief at her, Siya keep on smiling and adoring the present moment. She is sitting on a small stool at the corner, done with her design and allowing that to dry naturally.

URMILA- sabse acha to didi ke liye hai. Only three letters, R-A-M.

Urmila spells his name, turning towards Siya who's smile increased looking at her.