A Reunion

.

.

The dangling sound of her ghungroos echoed in that silent surrounding, as Siya tied her ghungroos around her feet while sitting on the stairs of the verandah. It was the bright afternoon and the time for her afternoon sessions of dance class, Siya was already waiting for her students to arrive. Though she was all set for her day, still her thoughts were far away from what she was doing at present. Siya is all went into her thoughts about morning, and the call she made at Raghuvanshi Palace.

After having that confidence boost from Ratnakar the night before, Siya was all set to have a talk with anyone at the palace. May be anyone of her parents, may be her sisters or may be anyone from the boys, but Siya wanted to speak up with someone. With a great courage she has dialled the number of the palace and when she got to hear Sumitra's voice, Siya has again fall down emotionally weak. Her voice didn't came out of her mouth and she went into her state of being all silent. Though she was trying hard to speak atleast a word with Sumitra, but that internal turmoil didn't allowed Siya for anything and she disconnected the call without any lead. Since then Siya is feeling all tensed and is completely busy into her thoughts.

Bhargavi stood at a distance to observe Siya and she found Siya still thinking about something very deep. She knows what must be going on with Siya's mind at present. In these years, Bhargavi has seen that emotional imbalance with Siya to the worst. She has seen Siya into her pre pregnancy trauma, and also into her post pregnancy trauma due to the on-going happenings in Siya's life. And hence Bhargavi could exactly guess what must be happening with Siya in any moment. After a moment, Bhargavi walks towards Siya's direction when Siya observed her coming her way.

BHARGAVI- are you all well.?

Asked Bhargavi as she stood in front of Siya to which Siya nodded her head lightly. She got up on her feet from the stairs and turns to look at Bhargavi.

SIYA- I know what you want to ask me kaki. Mujhe pata hai what you must be thinking.

Bhargavi didn't react to anything and Siya have already turned her eyes away from her.

SIYA- But at present I don't want to discuss regarding this.

Siya's breaking voice has that request which made Bhargavi to smile at her lightly. She placed her hand on Siya's shoulder which made Siya to look at her.

BHARGAVI- I just wanted to know if you are well or not. Agar tum theek ho to fir to koi baat hai hi nahi.

Siya blinks her eyes lightly and nodded her head to which Bhargavi's smile increased looking at her.

BHARGAVI- But if by chance tum theek nahi ho, then tumhe theek hona hoga Siya.

Siya sighed a long breath and nodded her head again positively.

BHARGAVI- it's the sufferings of six years, samay to lagega. But you have to face it.

Siya's eyes again filled up with tears and Bhargavi caresses her shoulders lightly. The next moment her students entered the garden all together which gained Siya and Bhargavi's attention towards them. Siya immediately wipes off her tears and turns to look at them with a smile to welcome them.

DISHA- good afternoon Janki didi. Good afternoon kaki.

The girls together wished for the day to both the ladies and they together smile back at them. Siya turned back to look at Bhargavi and found her smiling at her already.

SIYA- just give me some time kaki, me theek ho jaungi.

Bhargavi blinks her eyes and placed her hand on Siya's back as a support. She started leaving from there keeping Siya all alone with her students. Siya closed her eyes for once and exhale a heavy breath after which she turned towards her students, getting ready for her today's class.