LAST NIGHT.!

.

"Waiting for you in lawn, come soon.!!"

These were the only lines which Siya has WhatsApp Manvi, Urmila and Shruti. Nothing more to disclose and nothing to clue the girls about why Siya has messaged like that. But if their elder sister and jethani is saying or requesting or asking them about anything, the girls always are ready to do that. And to obey Siya, immediately the girls has gathered at the lawn.

The pleasant morning at Raghuvanshi Palace was not so pleasant but an amount of sadness surrounded everywhere as this is the last day Siya is with them, after which Siya is going to Delhi and then to Berlin-according to them.! Let it be Dashrath or Kranti or Sumitra, no one is saying or talking anything and the silence has covered the atmosphere. The boys and the girls are feeling the same emotions too, but a little change in their thoughts that they know the reason why this thing is happening. Whereas Ram on the other side is all set and ready to start his new life with Siya in Berlin. He is happy that he is able to take his wife away from the miseries for her betterment. He has promised himself to keep Siya away from all the problems and tensions atleast till she delivers the healthy babies. After which he is going to tell her everything which he has been hiding from her since past so many months. Siya is emotional too on this day. She is having a huge amount of decision buried inside her heart. She is feeling all unwell today as this may be the last time she is living with her family, after which she is unaware when she is going to return back.!

Manvi, Urmila and Shruti went all happily surprised to witnessed the tree decorated infront of their eyes. The most tallest tress in their lawn was all decorated with the LED lights and the number of photographs hanged with them. The girls didn't took much time to identify the photos, they were of the four girls with the Rajrishis since their childhood till their adulthood.! The girls smile looking at the tree and then at each other, they could witness that smile after a long and hence they do not have to miss that moment to celebrate this happiness with Siya.

SHRUTI- yeh sab dii ne kya kiya hai.?

Asked Shruti with an amount of excitement and surprise on her face. Manvi shook her lightly with an unknown expression turning towards Urmila.

URMILA- this is really so beautiful and nostalgic.

Exclaimed Urmila looking at the beautiful pictures of them. The three of them turns their sight around them in an attempt to search for the person who did this and who made them to feel surprised so beautifully.

MANVI- dii..??

Manvi calls for Siya, shouting for a bit louder so that Siya could hear. The girls waited for few moments for Siya to answer them with a call but they didn't hear anything. Shruti was about to speak something when the girls heard the voice, the voice echoing around them but they could not find the person.

"I am the eldest daughter of Rajrishi family. All pampered, all taken care by everyone, just treated like a princess since childhood..."

The girls narrowed their eyes in confusion when Siya's voice fall on their ears. They looks at each other smiling and then turns to search from where Siya is saying those things.

"All I received whatever I asked and not asked for. But the biggest gift which God gave me were in the form of my three sisters, who are also my best of friends from ever..."

The girls found a popping sound of the popper which gains their attention towards the only photograph which was blinking with the dancing LED. The photograph was of a little Siya with her three little sisters.