Questions asked:

1996

Sunday September 12th

I wake up the next morning with a strange feeling in my gut, I've been having nightmares all night, not like I used to but still waking up drenched in cold sweat and unable to find a reason why, these nightmares suddenly appear, could it have something to do with the dark figures from yesterday? What even happened yesterday? Did yesterday happen, or was it just a dream? I have so many questions. I sit up realising I'm all alone, I go to the mirror and see that I'm still wearing my jeans and sweater from yesterday, I change into a clean pair of black jeans and a marron sweater. I brush my hair and put it in a but, as its kind of frizzy today. I go down to Ginny's dorm and knock. She opens shortly after and asks: "Do you also have a wired feeling after yesterday?"

"Yes, I thought it was just me. Did you have nightmares too?"

Ginny: "Yes I had so many wired dreams"

"I think we need to figure out what happened yesterday."

Ginny: "We might need to, but does it have to be now?"

"Not at all, we can just hang out for a bit."

Ginny: "Thanks."

Ginny and I go down to the common room, we sit down on a couch by the fireplace, I'm sitting in the corner and Ginny is leaning on me, and I am messaging her scalp, and it seems like she's enjoying it.

After a while, Ron, Harry, and Hermione enters the common room. Ron and Hermione sit down in the other couch and Harry takes place in the chair. Ron and Harry start talking about something but I'm too tired to care. Hermione get up and take place beside me and Ginny and then she asks: "What did happen yesterday."

"Ginny and I were at the three broomsticks, and we just enjoyed the alone time, when we left the streetlamps started to flicker, and a dark figure appeared. The figure started chasing us, and we ran into an alley, where we got surrounded by maybe 20 dark figures, and in the alley, there was a clown, and it started laughing, we escaped through a small path and we ended up in Diagon-alley, and Hagrid helped us get home."

Hermione look shocked and it takes her a while to answer: "Sounds like a memorable evening."

"Yeah, but now we are both exhausted."

Hermione: "Understandable" She points to Ginny, and I look down to see that she has fallen asleep.

I keep talking about yesterday and the dreams and the figures with Hermione and a few hours later Ginny wakes up and I say: "Did you sleep well darling."

Ginny: "It was really nice to have a nap."

Ron and Harry left a little while ago and Hermione kept hanging out with us. Ginny, Hermione, and I played boardgames and had fun for the rest of the afternoon.
-------------------------

Puplished: 17-05-23
Changed: 19-05-23