chapter 11

In the cafeteria

Matsuri: "do you think Mei Chan will
apologize to Yuzu Chan senpai ".

Harumi :" our friend is just grumpy but she's kind and I'm sure that she'll apologize to yuzuchii.'

Matsuri: "not just grumpy, she also has a bad taste in women ."

As they looked at the other table where Aiko and her friends were talking.

Matsuri & Harumi : laughing

Himeko: "hey! don't laugh at meimei "

Shiraho: "babe relax! Aihara san is not the one they are laughing at "pointed to Aiko's table

Himeko: "ok! as long as they don't make fun of meimei they can make fun of anyone ."

Nene: "My MEIZU!" She shouted after she finished her drawing.

Everyone in the cafeteria look to their direction .

Himeko: "hey! don't shout "

Himeko scolded Nene.

Nene: "SORRY!  I'm just excited because I finish drawing my MEIZU.

MEIZU???????

Harumi:???
Matsuri:?????
Himeko:?????
Shiraho:????

They all give the youngest brunette a puzzled look.

Then she showed her drawing to her friends.

Harumin and matsuri both smirking while shiraho and himeko both wear a shock expression on their face .

Matsuri :" your drawing is great, Nene san" smirking

Harumi: "I agree,this is awesome ..they have spark ",smile.

Himeko: "what are you saying spark and what awesome ! Can you hide that thing before someone see it and start gossiping meimei." Angry

Shiraho: "i agree to them babe , they look good to each other, smile

Nene:  "thanks guys"

"What are you all looking at ? asked mei with a raise eyebrow.

Himeko: meimei ,she got scared and nervous when she saw the brunette coming.

Harumi, matsuri: pretend like they didn't see the brunette .

Shiraho : got silent

Mei: "give it to me, i want to see it" she extended her hand while looking coldly at the poor shipper .

Nene gulp nervously as she tremble while holding tightly her masterpiece.

Nene:??" I'm peeing ,i need to use the restroom " she got so scared that immediately run away from the brunette to save her life .

Mei:" hey! don't run " she scolded her Nene.

Himeko: "we've been waiting for you meimei ,what did you do and you're late?"

Mei sat beside her friend himeko.

Mei remembered what happened earlier when yuzu kiss her..her face become red instantly .

Author: 😏

Himeko: " Are you sick meimei ? your face is so red, she asked worriedly.

Shiraho: "interesting" after she observed the brunette.

Matsuri: "Eyesbrow-chan can you asked your friend if she already apologize to Yuzu Chan .

Harumi :" asked her also if yuzuchi forgive her already