chapter 13

Mei ran out of the restroom and Aiko chased after her , Yuzu still feel dizzy but run after the brunette, Jack also ran after them .

Aiko:" Babe, wait let me explain"

Mei didn't stop even Aiko called her , mei's friends also turned around when they heard someone shouting mei's name .

When mei got out of the bar ,she sped up and when she got to her car ,Aiko caught up with her and held mei by the arm so she couldn't get in her car,yuzu and jack also caught up with them.

Mei: Let me go,let me go , struggling to get free.

But Aiko didn't let go of mei's arm even though mei was struggling  .

Mei: "I said let me go "

"Flunk!" Mei slapped Aiko and she fell down to ground from the force of mei's slap on her face .

When jack saw Aiko fell down,he ran towards mei to avenge her girlfriend,when
he about to hurt mei ,yuzu came to the rescue and held jack by the wrist to stop him from slapping mei and give him a strong punch straight to the face ,jack fell down above his girlfriend aiko .

"Ouch! F***!" said jack and aiko

Yuzu: i will not let you hurt ms. Mei ( furious)

Jack&Aiko: who the hell are you ?

Yuzu: I'm hic.. ms. Mei's hic....babysitter and i will protect hic...her  from anyone who hic... wants to hurt her (still drunk)

Mei:........(blush )

Jack touch his nose and noticed blood on it

Jack: f*** ! you broke my fucki'n nose

Mei's friends arrived and they saw everything happened from a far they ask mei if she's okay

Mei: I'm fine, i just want to go home

Aiko: babe wait what about us

Mei : we're done

When Aiko was about to approach mei again,matsuri and harumi blocked her.

Matsuri : where do you think you're going b**** she pulled Aiko's hair and push her to the ground.

Ouch! said Aiko

Mei give Aiko a disgusted face then after that she looks for yuzu she saw her talking to a pole.

Mei: what are you doing yuzu?

Yuzu: ms. Mei ,this man don't want to step aside ( pointing to the pole )

Mei holds her laughter ...pfft ..(so cute she thought),she grabs Yuzu's hand and dragged her towards to her car .

Yuzu: hey! Where will you take me?

Mei: home!

Yuzu: home!

Me: yes, we're going home yuzu

.................................................................................
Aiko's friends also arrived at the scene and they help her and jack to stand up .

Matsuri: don't ever approach mei chan again or else I'll make you bald ( furious)

Harumi grabbed her girlfriend, when she heard himeko and shiraho calling them to get inside the car since they only took one car to go to the bar.

Mei stop besides her friends car to say goodbye before they headed home .When they get home,she help yuzuko enter the house ,she put Yuzu's right hand on her shoulder then she held yuzu by the waist .When they reached Yuzu's room she slowly laid her on the bed and help her  remove her shoes .When she's about to leave,she heard yuzu speak.

Yuzu: hmm ..don't leave ..me...m..mom..d..dad

She approach yuzu again and she saw her crying and calling her parents.Mei wipes Yuzu's tears using her thumb, and suddenly yuzu grabbed her hand and pulled her closer ,mei fall on top of Yuzu ,then green eyes staring to purple eyes, Their faces is about inches away from each other then they close the gap between of them and kiss   .

Yuzu pulled mei more closer to her body to deepen the kiss ,while mei put her hand under yuzu shirt ,she blush when she touch Yuzu's tone stomach then mei licks yuzu upper lips asking for entrance, yuzu let mei's tongue explore her mouth and they both moan  .

Mmmm... They stopped for a moment because they ran out of breath

Yuzu& Mei:( both panting) and there's a string of saliva connecting there lips .

Ha..ha.. yu..zu ,mei noticed something hard   is poking her stomach,she slide her hand down inside Yuzu's pants then she touch Yuzu's big cucumber, Yuzu groan when mei squeeze her cucumber.

Yuzu: ahh..ha...ha mmm...ms. mm.mei don't squeeze it ,that's..mmm...my haa ...

Mei: ( blushing like a tomato)

When mei realized what she was holding she immediately removed her hand inside Yuzu's pants

Mei: I'm sorry, she stood up immediately

Yuzu look at mei with a blushing face ,then she sat on the bed while covering her bulging pants with both hand and suddenly stood up

Yuzu: i need to go to the bathroom (blushing)

Mei: okay ! (Blushing)

When yuzu got out of the room ,mei look at her hand and she noticed something sticky liquid on it. She blush so hard when she realized what is it ...

Mei : did i made her wet  

Authors: what do you think Yuzu's gonna do in the bathroom 😏😏