chapter 16

"Yuzu..~aah! "

"Your penis...~aaah! ... it's so big hmmp
This is incredible...~ more....
Oh no your going deep ..~~.....aahh stop moving it around you make me cum."

"Cum as much as you want ms. Mei "

"But when i touch your breast while pounding you inside ...ha~... your twitching inside ....you become more tighter inside hmmp..."

"That's it grind your hips mei ."

"Like this .."

'Yes , that's it ...... it feels crazy good hmm~... aahh! ..."

"Are you feeling good too ?"

"Yes ,very ........said mei while riding Yuzu's big cock ."

"Your sturdy penis ....it's throbbing inside me aaahhh!~...."

"More please....aah!...yu.....zuu!.."

"I almost there, so let's do it together."

Yuzu pounce on mei's inside more deeper and harder , mei's tongue is stuck out while she clung more to the blonde ,both of them are moaning ,

"I want your plenty stuff inside me,let it out yuzu aaaahh!~........................"

Beep! ....beep!....

"What it's that sounds ?"

Beep!... beep!...

Mei woke up to the sound of her alarm clock ,then she remembered her dreams , suddenly her whole face turned red.

"What the f***? ,Why i dream her like that?"

She covered her face with both hands feeling embarrassed to herself for dreaming like that then he felt something wet in her panty when she touch her underwear there's a sticky liquid that stuck to her fingers.

"What is this? " She spoke in disbelief

"I felt so hot ,i need to take a bath to cool down. "said mei to herself, when she opened the door she saw yuzu standing outside her room with a red face .

"Wha...what are you doing infront of my door? How long had you been standing there?" Asked the brunette to the blonde.

"Bre...breakfast!"

What!".........????

Imeanbreakfastisready ms. Mei yuzu said quickly before mei could ask again ,yuzu had already left.

"Did she hear something?......."

After she showered and dressed,mei immediately went to the dinning table to eat. While eating she observed the blonde while she was washing the dishes.

"It's pointless if I ask her , like last time when she got drunk , I asked her if she remembered what happened last night , instead of answering my questions , she suddenly bowed down to me and apologized for what happened and said that she would never drink alcohol again and get drunk so that she wouldn't be a burden to me."

I'm even more annoyed when i remember that yuzu doesn't remember that we kissed.  I feel mad with her than  Aiko cheated on me ,mei thought as she glared the blonde .

The blonde felt something that sent shivers down her spine ,when she look to the brunette direction she saw mei glaring at her while holding a knife and fork .

"Fuck! She's glaring at me " Yuzu murmured in fright.

Yuzu immediately look away from Mei's direction.

I'm just going to fix something in the garden, please put the bowl in the kitchen sink, I'll wash it later,yuzu said while avoiding looking into mei's eyes.

Why can't she look at me ?

Mei followed yuzu to the garden and saw the blonde planting different types of plants ,she approach the blonde and sat next to her.

Yuzu was surprised when mei sat next to her.

What're you doing here ms. Mei ?

Why ? Am i not allowed here ?

"N..no! "That's not what i meant " I'm just not used to you being too close to me.you know i... I'm used to you being ten steps away from me and also you're talking to me now.

You didn't understand,those rules are just for you you can't approach me but i can approach you ,then she brought her face closer to Yuzu's face and stared at her emerald eyes.

"Shocked!" Ms...mmmei ???

Your not allowed to touch me but i can touch you then she touch the blonde's cheeks .

I.... I have ..i haven't fi..finished planting those plants and I..I still need to water them afterwards yuzu mumbled.

"Frown!"

The brunette let go of yuzu so the blonde could finish what she was doing.

While yuzu is planting ,mei called her ....

"Yuzu!"

"Yes!" Ms.mei ??

What kind of plants are those? she asked while pointing at the plants that the blonde planted .

Yuzu looked at where mei was pointing.

"Oh!"

The ones planted at the end are purple iris and the one next to it are yellow chrysanthemum ,those on the other side are japanese primrose's and the one next to it are dalia and here in front the ones planted are red roses ,rose of sharon and cosmos .

How long will it take for them to bloom , asked the brunette curiously.

For the red roses they will starts to grow and produced  blooms which could take  two to three months ,and the other's I don't know ,yuzu explained as she lifted the end of her white shirt to wipe the sweat from her face .

Mei swallowed her saliva while staring at yuzu's flat stomach .

Author: