chapter 23

"Yuzu ! "

" Yes Ms. Mei ! " I answered without looking at her then I could feel her every movements from the mattress as she moved closer to me until I can feel her hand on my shoulder forcing me to lay on my back as she climbed on top of me.

"M...Ms. Mei ! " I stumbled with my words as I tried to think what's going on but my mind is  not working at all. Her warm,  her weight on me the softness of her skin and the sweet scent coming from her and I can see her cleavage clearly because of the V- neck camisole she's wearing. All of this making my mind go wild and crazy.

I can feel the mold of her rare end pressed to mine . ' Oh god ! ' I scream through my head. ' This is crazy! '  I said to myself. As I was on my panic mode when I heard her said . " Am I heavy ? "

'Should I tell her yes to get her off of me.'  

"No your not heavy, but you shouldn't lay on t...." A sudden strikes of thunder and lightning interrupted me when I feel those soft breasts press to mine. I bit my lower lips to hold my moans to slipped on my mouth while my both hands are gripping tightly on the bedsheets . All my focus was on the thing between my legs doing all my best to make sure it doesn't get excited. 

"Ms. M..Mei ! " I tried to act unaffected but my voice betrayed me her name came out to my mouth with a moan, I immediately covered my mouth because of embarrassment. 

"I thought you don't want me to get near you that's why you made those rules ."  I finally managed to speak to her without moaning.

" I told you yuzu I made those rules for you not for me , you can't break those rules but I can." She respond to me in an authoritative tone of voice with a seductively look on her face before she pressed her body more to mine and move it up and down made my thing twitch slightly. 'Fuck! That's still fine . I'm still fine ! ' I convinced myself while my eyes rolled to the back of my head because of all the pleasure she's giving me but my mind still doing it best to refused to give in to the temptation .

We both breathing deeply as I tried not to moan and get lost my mind while she's slightly moaning as she continued to pleasure herself by rubbing her body to mine.

I just let her finished rubbing herself to me , inside my mind as long as she doesn't undress herself and me , as long as she didn't try to put it inside, it's alright. It's going to be fine.   I noticed that her movements are starting to slow until I feel her body shaking a bit . I thought she's done already but I'm wrong she started to kiss my neck then to my throat before she lower her head  to suck on my collarbone.

A loud groan escaped from my lips because I already holding myself for to much longer I need to stop her already before it's too late. I can't let her to continue to do this , I wrapped my legs to hers as I hug her tightly to make her stop and it's working I manage to prison her to my embrace while I buried her face to my chest not to much to suffocate her but enough for her to breathe.

"Y..Yuzu! .. please.." 

" No! It's time for you to sleep Ms. Mei!  " I scold her.  I feel how she struggling to get free but ofcourse I didn't let her . After a few moment of struggling I feel her body relax to my arms and her breathing also I looked at her face and saw that she had fallen asleep I feel relieved that I was able to put her to sleep .

This chapter is so short I'll try to make the next chapter longer.