Three

"Rise and shine!" A harsh voice ripped you from your restful sleep.

Rolling over you pushed your face into your pillow, groaning. "I'm gonna kill him."

Peter stretched out next to you. "Please don't. I kind of like this gig."

"Youhooo. Wakey wakey eggs and bakey. Except there's no eggs. And the only thing baking will be your butt Spider-boy. Get out here so I can properly berate you like the good father figure I am." Stark continued to call from the living room.

Peter sighed, swinging his legs over the side of the bed and sitting up. Peeking up at him, you giggled at his bedhead.

He glared down at you over his shoulder. "Come on, Sparks. You're just as much in the red as I am. Let's get this over with."

"He only asked for yoooooou." You teased, hugging your pillow closer.

"You too Periwinkle! Let's go, time's a wastin." Stark added, putting an end to your argument.

Rolling your eyes you followed suit, throwing the comforter off you and onto Webs where he still sat at the opposite side of the bed.

"Rude." He grumbled, untangling himself and waiting for you to find your discarded clothes before leading the way out of the room.

Metal Head grinned knowingly from where he leaned against the back of the couch, the orange and pink glows of an early morning Manhattan sunrise his backdrop. You held his stare daring him to comment on the obvious fact that you and Peter had shared a bed.

"Don't we look chipper this morning." He commented.

You graced him with a look that promised death.

"I'll get right to it, kid. Dishes for a month."

"But Mr. Stark, sir-"

"Do I need to make it two?"

Peter deflated. "No, sir."

"Good. Glad we got that covered. Now, everyone is expecting you two downstairs for breakfast. You have fifteen minutes. By the looks of it, you're going to need every second so hop to." Stark aimed that last bit at you and your obvious bed head.

"Looks to me like you should take your own advice. Or do you normally walk around looking like you spent the night in the dryer?" You motioned to his wrinkled Metallica shirt.

"Oh Periwinkle, this is going to be fun." He smirked before leaving through the stairwell.

Confused, you looked at Peter. "Periwinkle?"

He shrugged, moving back towards the bedroom. "You know how he is with the nicknames. Honestly, I'm surprised it's not much worse with the way you are around him."

"Yeah, you're probably right." You followed after him.

Peter went to lounge on the bed, checking his phone while you moved into the bathroom. Hanging up your outfit from yesterday, you prayed the steam from the shower you were about to take would help with the wrinkles. You gave it your best shot, ten minutes of pure lava flowing down over you as you scrubbed the previous night's activities from your skin. Peter entered when you exited. You'd tried the shared shower thing once but his sensitive skin couldn't handle the level of heat you were accustomed to.

"Remind me to bring my own stuff next time. That ten in one bottle that you think constitutes shampoo, conditioner, and body wash isn't going to cut it." You called out over the sound of the water.

"You don't like it, don't use it."

"Please. Like I'm going to go meet the Avengers smelling like day old sex. I might smell like a man now, but at least I smell like a clean man. Seriously though, you know that shit isn't good for your skin?"