Chapter 32

Type 1

I'm not sure how long I've been in the restroom, back against the wall, seated on the ground with my legs stretched out.

Why?

Why was he here?....

I softened my brows and looked up at the ceiling, feeling emotional.

Why do you hate me so much that you brought my worst nightmare to my school?

Why? Huh?...

I hugged myself and cried a little, biting my bottom lip as tears streamed down my cheeks. The restroom door opens, and I raise my head to see Natalie walk in. She notices me right away and grabs the door, her eyes wide with astonishment. She looks back out and sees people about to walk in and immediately closes and locks the door.

" Hey?! What the hell, open the door!"

Natalie grins and leans against the restroom door. " Eat my shit!" She yelled, and one of the girls banged the door before storming away.

Natalie sighs and closes her eyes before grinning as if she has accomplished something she has always desired. I remained silent and observed her, pausing to admire her attire.

She was dressed in a mini black skirt that ended at the thigh, black see-through stockings, a white singlet, and a thin pink long sleeve cropped tank top. Her final look was completed with gothic style black wedges high heels platform and a mini black handbag hung perfectly on her wrist. Her ginger hair was pulled back into a low bun, with two small hair pieces hanging loose to frame her face. Her make-up was simple, with pink lips and blush.

Natalie looks stunning as always.

Not to mention how amazing she smelled.

I let out a soft groan and wrapped my hair around my face. I closed my eyes tightly, not wanting to leave this spot, wanting to stay until the end of the day. When I hear her approaching, I spread my fingers apart and peer through the gap. Noticing her, knelt and smiled charmingly at me.

"What exactly are you doing here all by yourself?" She questioned, tilting her head and looking around the restroom.

She reverts to her brown eyes and waits for me to respond. I didn't know what to say to her because she has no idea what's going on in my life. I mumbled softly and covered my face with my hands.

She sighs quietly. "Silly, next time tell me when you want to chill in the restroom," she said, hearing her movement and sensing her presence sitting next to me.

I frowned slightly as I removed my hands from my face and looked at her, feeling her head rest against my shoulder.

"I know how you feel, I obviously don't know what you're going through, but I know," she said quietly enough for me to hear.

She tilts her head up and looks at me as I part my lips. "I know it's not a boy thing," she said quickly, her gaze fixed on my green eyes.

I grinned and moved my gaze down to her arm. I slowly lean over and rest my head against her shoulder. She strokes my hair and begins to caress me. I took a deep breath as I stared at the blank wall.

"Why is life so hard?" I asked.

She replied while humming to herself. "Because we're teenagers, hey, apparently adulthood is way worse"

My brows furrowed and my eyes widened. "You become the worst version of yourself as an adult," I mumbled, looking down at my fingers as I remembered my father.

"I obviously want to be the best version of myself," she stated.

I remained silent, lifting my head from her shoulder and leaning against the wall. I sighed deeply and looked at the empty wall in front of us.