My Past Summer Fling; Is Now My Screwed Up Reality ~7~

So much for an escape, lunch was boring and I was pretty much alone. Not good.I was left with all my thoughts to myself. Quinn left campus for lunch, to go on a date with some football player, Garey had a test to take, Riley was the only one there. But he pretty much wasn't he was busy preoccupied with his jock chasing, groupies. As for me I sat there stuffing my face with pizza and pudding, while my stupid head spun with memories, anger,and boxing. Fun huh?

Now I was doing a portrait in art class, which I have to admit is pretty relaxing and not to mention distracting.

"You suck at painting" Garey whispered to me.

"Gee, thanks for the encouragement Gares"

"You're not even trying" Garey scowled. Boy was he passionate about art. He can't stand it when people don't take it seriously.

"Thats because it would look worse if I tried" I retorted.

"What the hell are you painting anyways?"

I shrugged. "I don't know I'm just painting and whatever comes out comes out"

Garey cocked his head to the side studying my painting. He stuck the tip of his toungue out of the corner of his mouth as he did so.

I laughed at his expression. "Garey what are you doing?"

"Trying to make out something, so I can help you continue" He stated still studying my canvas.

I giggled. "Does that face help you out?"

Garey looked at me confused. "What face?" He blinked.

I imitated his face. Garey let out a nervous laugh.

"I don't do that do I?"

I nodded and laughed.

Garey's cheeks turned slightly pink. Aww he was embarrassed.

"Relax, I think its cute" I snickered.

He smiled. "Good then, I thought I might have looked stupid"

I arched an eyebrow at him. "Are you saying I looked stupid doing it?"

"No, no, no," He replied quickly. "You looked adorable I just didn't think it would be on me...." He trailed off returning his attention to my canvas.

I grinned. Its hilarious when he gets flustered.

"I figured out what you're painting" Garey beamed.

"And what would that be?" I asked dipping my brush into the grey paint.