My Past Summer Fling; Is Now My Screwed Up Reality ~16~

~Flashback~

It had been only forty eight hours ago that I was engrossed in a hot steamy makeout with Vascoe, and already I had to see him again. I at least wanted time to recover from my extreme embarrassment and give him time to forget about the wretched sounds that were coming from my mouth but for me there is never mercy. Thankfully this time he actually asked me properly about a date, but he neglected to tell me where we were going, which seems to be a habit of his. Secretly I think he does it on purpose to keep me on edge.

A rhythmic knock sounded on the door of my hotel room and I jumped in surprise. My hand covered my chest bringing its beats back to normal, I quickly checked my appearance in the mirror and smoothed out my off the shoulder top and peeked at my rear in my favorite dark wash skinny jeans, took a deep breath and pulled open the door. Vascoe's beautiful face greeted me and butterflies erupted in my stomach just at the sight of him. He looked so cute in cargo shorts and a flannel, it was casual yes but he made it look like so much more.

He smiled down at me.

"You look lovely"

I flushed and bowed my head making my hair fall into my face.

"Thank you, you look nice too"

He chuckled and tugged on my upper arm.

"All for you, lets get going"

I nodded and snatched my purse from the floor beside the door and headed out with him. The car ride was pretty quiet but a comfortable type of quiet, not at all how I expected it to be.

"Where do you think I'm taking you?" Vascoe spoke breaking the silence.

I shrugged.

"Probably somewhere I've never heard of"

I could see his smirk as he watched the road.

"That's everywhere considering you don't know Australia"

I grinned.

"Then why should I even bother guessing"

He chuckled and snuck a glance at me.

"Touché"