My Past Summer Fling; Is Now My Screwed Up Reality ~24~

Waking up to breakfast in bed is the most wonderful ever thought up by human beings. It is officially the mornign of my birthday and I am currently staring down at a tray full of piping hot food, French toast, scrambled eggs, bacon (extra crispy), biscuit and jam, and a tall glass of orange juice. YUM! Nina was dressed really nice, so I was guessing what ever she had planned was going to start as soon as I finished my breakfast.

"Happy Birthday little sis!" She beamed handing me a box from behind her back.

I smiled and tore open the paper. A gold charm bracelet with coins hanging on it lay in the little box with my name spelled in elegant letters on each coin, along side that was a three finger ring with my nickname on it.

I squealed excitedly.

"Nina! This is the best gift ever! Thank you so much!"

She grinned.

"Well jewelry is a girls best friend"

I nodded earnestly in agreement.

"You got that right, this is perfect"

"Glad you like it, now hurry and eat and get dressed, so I can gve you your real surprise" She smiled wryly.

I cocked my head to the side and bit my biscuit.

"There's more?" I asked mouth full.

She nodded and started backing out of my room.

"Yes ma'am, so get a move on" And with that she left and I was all alone with my huge breakfast and new jewelry.

Once I gobbled down my meal I hopped into the shower, blow dried my hair straight and tousled it a few times. Applied my makeup and dressed myself in a black pair of ripped skinny jeans with lace in the ripped places, a dark green shirt that was shredded in the front, and matching green vans. My new gold accessories and my prized boxing gloves to hang around my neck, I was good to go after grabbing my purse and Blackberry. On my way down the stairs I could hear voices, one I could make out as Nina's but the other voice I didn't recognize. With a confused expression I made it to the bottom of the stairs and saw Nina talking to some woman with her back to me.