My Past Summer Fling; Is Now My Screwed Up Reality ~20~

Getting dressed for school at Riley's house was...different, specially with his mom going through her closet for something for me to wear, while I stood there in a towel holding my undergarments feeling awkward.

"Aha! Here we go, I'm sure this will fit you" Riley's mom exclaimed stepping out of the closet with a pair of dark grey pinstriped shorts and a hot pink button down shirt.

I took the outfit from her hands, it ws actually something I would wear, hell it was cute! I didn't expect a mom to have good taste in clothes.

"Thank you Ms.Cohen" I smiled sweetly.

"No problem, now get changed and if you need some shoes they are in there. I need to go take a shower" She grinned, walking around me to her bathroom.

Once she disappeared I removed my towel and sliped into my bra and panties, shrugged into the clothes. The shorts were a little tighter than I'm used to but that's probably because I'm bigger than Ms.Cohen, the top however wasn't nearly loose enough to cover my boobs. The arms and torso part were fine, the buttons at the top were the problem, no matter how much I tugged and tried to button it, they wouldn't go. My clevage was popping out and there was nothing I could do about it. This after all was the only thing in her closet that would fit me, great. Why did I have to be such a girl and want to stay away from home for the night?

With one last attempt to tuck them into the shirt I threw my hands up in exasperation, grabbed a pair of hot pink ballerinas Riley's mom had, and went to the living room. That's when I realized I didn't have my school bag, wow real smooth Krys! Riley emerged with wet hair, in a blue t-shirt and kacky cargo shorts, with matching blue Nikes.

He took a look at me and did a double take.

"Don't take this the wrong way but, you look like a hot friend of my mom's"

I groaned.

"Riley your really not helping at all, and to top it off I don't even have my school bag"

He chuckled.

"Sorry but you are kind of out there, not that I mind much..." He trailed off when I glared at him.