My Past Summer Fling; Is Now My Screwed Up Reality ~36~

A smile was permanently on my lips when I woke up, it was toasty warm underneathe the blankets. The extra heat from Mr. Kelly's body made it all the more better, I felt the best I had felt in a while-I wondered if he was still sleep... Carefully I shifted until my back was no longer to him then slowly I lifted my head off of my pillow, I almost screamed when I saw him looking back at me. I took deep breaths and put a hand to my out of control heart, a brisk loud knock at my door made me my heart jump start again.

"Krys, its Mila are you decent?"

In a panic I scrambled out of the bed and shooed Mr. Kelly out of it too.

"We have to hide! Hurry, your moving too slow!" I whisper shouted getting on my knees and rolling under the bed.

Mr. Kelly squawted down and dragged me out from under it, I tried to kick him off and crawl back under.

"Krys, this is your room you don't have to hide." He whispered and when I looked at his face he had a flat look on it.

I hurried to my feet and started pushing him toward the closet.

"Then you have to! Get in the closet!" I pushed as hard as I could on his bare chest with wide eyes. "Why aren't you moving!"

He had his lips pursed.

"Is this really necessary?"

"Yes! Please just get in the closet!" I pleaded feeling as if my heart was about to beat its way out of my chest. "You don't have any clothes on!"

He smirked and looked down.

"I have boxers on, and its your fault you wouldn't let me go get pj's."

I flushed and kept pushing him.

"Mr. Kelly go!"

His hands closed around my wrists.

"I want a kiss first."

I could not believe him, we were on the verge of outing our secret relationship and he was demanding a kiss?! I hadn't even had the chance to brush my teeth and neither did he!

I scowled.

"No! Morning breath!"

He looked amused but still didn't budge.

"I'm not moving until I get one."

Another knock came from the door.

"Krys?" Mila asked again.

Mr. Kelly looked smug.

"You'd better hurry or she's just going to walk in."