My Past Summer Fling; Is Now My Screwed Up Reality ~38.1~

A/N: WAIT!! Before you go on to read this chapter I am warning you that it is a bit graphic. It is a special edition chapter so if you are not okay with sexual contact don't bother reading. On that note the story is almost done, I predict about four or five more chapters. Thank you for reading and enjoy!

A few days after that faithful day Austin started to notice some strange behavior from Krys. It wasn't anything bad but it was definitely off for her; lately they had been spending extra hours together in the gym and making up extra activities so they could be alone. To him Krys seemed on edge and fairly...sensual, of course Austin didn't mind but it confused him. While in the gym that day in training, the two were goofing off.

"Fifty-eight, fifty-nine, sixty, sixty-one, sixty-two-" Austin counted off with Krys in his arms, he was using her as a weight for curl ups.

Krys giggled.

"Okay! I believe you, you don't need to go to a hundred."

He chuckled and curled her up once more, holding her to his chest.

"You'd think you would've learned by now that doubting me gets you nowhere. Isn't it exhausting to be proven wrong over and over again?"

Krys rolled her eyes and patted him to put her down.

"What makes you so sure I really cared if you could do it or not?"

He furrowed his brows, confused by the question.

"I don't get it."

Krys smirked.

"Did you ever think I just wanted to be bench-pressed to keep from doing anything else?"

Realization dawned on Austin and he grinned.

"Oh you're sneaky, but I'm letting it slide. Let's finish up with some push ups."

Krys shrugged and went to get in the push up position, Austin scooped her up by her waist.

"Uh-uh, I'm making it harder this time, lie down on your back."

She watched him warily and did as he said, he knelt down over her and put his hands on either side of her head. Krys arched an eyebrow at him as her heart rate started to climb, he smirked in reply.

"Put your hands on my chest."

Once she followed his instructions he straightened out his legs and held his arms behind his back. Krys puffed out air at the feeling of his total body weight on her hands.

"Wait a minute, how is this a push up?" Krys asked struggling to keep her hands steady.

Austin grinned at her, feeling clever for what he was about to say.

"You're pushing me up, just like you would be pushing yourself up."