My Past Summer Fling; Is Now My Screwed Up Reality ~14~

I was shaken awake by two strong hands. I groaned and forced my sleepy eyes open, Garey stood over me with bed hair and dry drool along his jaw. A smile crept on my features as I stared up at him, he returned my smile oblivious to his amusing appearance. I pulled my body upright and removed the blankets from my body.

"Goodmorning Garey" I yawned stretching.

"Goodmorning, sorry about falling asleep on your couch" He rubbed his neck awkwardly.

"It's okay Garey you don't have to apologize, I don't mind you sleeping over" I patted his shoulder moving around to my bathroom.

"Thanks, how'd you sleep?" He called through the door of my bathroom.

Flushing the toilet, I smirked and pasted my toothbrush.

"I slept great and I see you did too"

I pulled open the door.

"Yeah I slept like a baby, how can you tell?"

I sniggered nearly choking on my toothbrush.

"The pretty design on your left jaw gave it away"

He furrowed his brows and padded at his face, his eyes popped when he felt the dry residue. He moved around me to the bathroom mirror, a blush made its way onto his face.

"Could I have a face towel? and maybe a toothbrush" He murmured.

I snickered and nodded bending down to get a face towel and fresh toothbrush. I handed him the items nudging him out of the way of the sink. While emptying my foam filled mouth I noticed Garey watching, I frowned at him and continued brushing my teeth.

"Why are you watching me?" I asked placing a hand on my hip.

He shrugged.

"Well stop it, its wierd" I cracked a smile before spitting in the sink again.

He chuckled and exited the bathroom to sit on my bed.

Finishing up with my teeth, I scrubbed some Aveeno into my skin and washed it off. Dabbing my face try with my towel,I returned to my room to allow Garey the bathroom. While he did his thing I decided I'd check on Nina, her room reeked of sleep and sickness. She was wake and flipping through the channels of her t.v.

"Hey how are you feeling?" I asked plopping on the edge of her bed.

"Better now, my head still hurts and my nose is a little stuffy but everything else is better"

I chewed my lip and nodded.

Now that your feeling better....could I ask you a favor?"