My Past Summer Fling; Is Now My Screwed Up Reality ~27~

When I woke the next morning I didn't want to get up, the temperature of the comforter I was nesting under was more than perfect. A small movement would ruin it all, but my memory came back to me and I recalled all of what happened yesterday. On my birthday. I distinctly remember coming up here and crying my self to sleep on the FLOOR, how did I get on the bed? Reese's bed. I ground my teeth and tore the cloth from my body, the last thing I wanted to do was be in or near anything of hers. Glancing down at the floor I noticed my clothes were no longer there, I slid off the bed and scanned the large room, finally spotting them folded on the shelf in one of the closets.

With a heavy sigh I untied my robe and shrugged into the underwear and bra. New tears burned at the back of my eyes, I fought them away I was not the emotional type. I hated crying, yesterday was the first time I cried in, well since I was officially eighteen now; three years. A quick knock on the door made me jump, I swifty pulled the robe back on and tied it around me.

"What?" I snapped glaring at the door.

"Can I come in?" Mr. Kelly's voice was muffled by the door.

I stared flatly at the still closed door.

"Don't you think that's a question you should ask to the owner of this house- Oops, I mean mansion"

The click of the door sounded and the door pushed open, revealing Mr.Kelly a moment later. Dressed in fresh clothing, although the shirt was a bit tight on him.

He offered a small smile.

"Maybe so, but this isn't her room"

I rolled my eyes and leaned against the frame of the closet.

"Well its not mine either"

Mr. Kelly walked deeper into the room, resting against the dresser near the bed.

"It is for the next month or so"

My eyes narrowed.

"No, its my place of confinement, I'd rather take my chances back home than be here"

He sighed lightly.