My Past Summer Fling; Is Now My Screwed Up Reality ~2~

The sun beamed through my window, reaching the back of my closed eyelids. I turned over in my warm bed and slowly opened my eyes, they felt like they had iron attached to them, they were so heavy. I brought my hands to my face and rubbed my eyes in an attempt to make them lighter, I sat up straight and looked round my room tiredly. I yawned and stretched but stopped quickly when I saw a shadow indicating someone was standing outside my door. I glared at it waiting for it to leave, but it didn't, I swallowed then quietly and slyly slipped out from my covers and out of my bed.

I tiptoed over to my door and stood behind it, I watched the door knob closely clenching my fists. It slowly began turning and there was a light click, it was being pushed open very slowly. The intruder entered the room lurking carefully, as soon as I caught a glimpse of the back of a black hoodie I sprang into action. I rushed up to the person from behind yanking one arm from behind, and slapping my hand on the back of their head, I threw them full force into the wall and held them there.

"AAAAAHHH!" the culprit cried out in pain.

I leaned my mouth to their ear. "Just what the fuck do you think you're doing huh?!"

"Trying to surprise my best friend!" I immediatedly recognized that voice.

"Quinn what the hell! You know you can't creep around like that!" I scolded.

"I'm sorry I thought you were still sleep. Can you let go I think I'm bleeding" she pleaded.

I released her and she turned around rubbing her nose. "How did you get in here?" I asked still sort of peeved.

She switched from rubbing her nose to rubbing her arm. "Nina let me in idiot, and she said you were still sleeping"

I sighed and rubbed my face. "Sorry, didn't mean to hurt you, but be happy I wasn't actually sleeping because you would be bleeding and out cold"

"Yeah, yeah, miss paranoid. I came over here to take you to breakfast and then go school shopping"

I grinned. "Well,why didn't you say so! let me take a quick shower and get dressed so we can go"

"Alright, well hurry up we have a lot of ground to cover!" she sang as she exited my room.

I hurried over to my dresser and grabbed a black bra and a pair of hot pink and black lacy underwear from my top drawer, I opened my third drawer and snatched up a pair of dark demin shorts, then ran to my closet and grabbed a long blue form fitting 3/4 sleeve button down shirt, and a pair of blue converse. I slipped into my bathroom turning on the shower, I took out my unruly bun and ran a brush throught my thick brown hair, it took eternity to get the knots out. Finally I slid out of my pj's and jumped into the shower, letting the hot water burn my skin. I squeezed some of my dove shampoo into my hand and worked it into my scalp and hair, washing out all the sweat and dirt.

I rinsed and proceeded onto washing my body with my Wild Honeysuckle body wash from 'bath and body works'. When I finished I turned off the water and wrapped a towel first around my head and then my body, I dried off my entire body then smoothed on some of my Wild Honeysuckle lotion. I shrugged into my bra and underwear and then into my shorts. I removed the towel from my head and shook out my damp hair, it would get frizzy so I sprayed it with some conditioner and blow dryed it completely straight. I brushed my teeth, and began applying light makeup, eyeshadow, mascara and tinted lip gloss.

I reentered my room flicking off the bathroom light, I sat on my bed pulled on my socks and shoes, then stood and put on my shirt buttoning it low enough to show a small amount of clevage. I hastily made up my bed, and walked over to my full length mirror to look at the finish. My long, thick, brown hair rested just under my breasts, my grey eyes looked darker, my full rosy lips looked plump and modestly shiny.