My Past Summer Fling; Is Now My Screwed Up Reality ~12~

I shut the shower off and sprang to the couch in my den to answer my blackberry. Clicking answer I jammed the phne to my ear.

"Hello" I answered breathlessly.

"We're here, what's the code for the gate?" Quinn sounded.

"It's #34012"

"Cool, be in in a jiff" She assured after repeating the code.

I nodded even though she couldn't see me, and hung up. I tossed my blackberry back onto the couch and skidded to my bathroom, drying myself of hurriedly and slaping on lotion. My hair was dripping profusely. I wrapped it into a towel on top of my head, zooming back into my room. I shurgged into my bra and underwear. I heard the doorbell ring and I panicked.

"Coming!" I screeched fumbling around desperately for something to cover myself. I finally found a pair of track shorts and a small tank top. I struggled to get it over my head with my towel on it. A frustrated growl left my lips before I threw my towel from my head. My cold wet hair fell onto my back and shoulders, making me shudder. The door bell rang once more, I took off down the hall and the stairs, briefly catching my breath before swinging it open.

"Hey guys" I put on a bright smile to distract from my shockingly sloppy apperance.

All of them stood speechless taking me in from head to toe. I scratched my head awkwardly, then gestured them inside. Their eyes remained glued to me as the entered.

"Oh my gosh, its worse than I thought! Look at you! Quinn cried dramatically.

"I think she had a break down" Garey added feighning concern.

"Definitely a serious case of depression" Riley agreed.

I narrowed my eyes at them.

"Oh shut up, nothing is wrong except the fact that I had to cut my shower short you guys in. Excuse me for being in a hurry to get dressed, I'm starting to think I should've let you wait"

Quinn grinned grabbing a handfull of my stringy damp hair.

"Looks a little more like you just finished having hot sweaty sex"

I pulled away giving her a disgusted look.

"Sometimes you can be so nasty"

"This is true but I have to agree with Quinn on this one, the hair is very saucy" Riley smiled.

"Ugh, god can we just go to my room now and cut the freaky talk" I rolled my eyes going up the stairs all of them in tow.

"So anxious to lead us all to the room, someones got a foursome in mind" Without looking at her I could just see her wagging her eyebrows.

"Quinn" I groaned.

"Sorry sexy, I make no promises on the freaky talk" She giggled.